Reviews for Relatively Married
AlijaS117 chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
Your story was really sweet and adorable! Good job!
applenica chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
omg! i cant believe it. it's over.

i want more. but it's a great ending.
HideAndGoSeek chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
I guess you can end it there... *sniffle* BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO END! sigh, oh well! This was a great ending. I don't know why you wouldn't like it. It left the reader satisfied yet wanting more.

It was an excellent story that had me hooked from the first sentence. Keep writing! I really do love your writing! Can't wait for the next story!

~*~HGS~*~
MarieAnn chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
Aw I'm sad that this story is over. I really enjoyed reading it. I think Katie and Luke are just adorable together and I love the way you wrote them. Great ending. Would you consider writing a sequel? I would most definitely read that.
AnimeViolinist chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
One of my favorite storys~!

Great job, it was really nice, I loved it.

Happy Writing,

~AnimeViolinist~
starbance chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
aww does that mean there's going to be a SEQUAL! lol I hope so but I understand that sometimes storys really do have to end. lol great story!
MarieAnn chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
I love how you write the proposal! The 'third step' part was adorable. I simply love them as a couple. And I am glad that she chose Luke over Randy. :-) I can't wait to read more! You're doing a great job.
jessnutsss chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
OMG I LOVED IT! I am inlove with Luke. Can he be my husband, too? This story was definitely sweet. :)
applenica chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
omg! it's so sweet.

i hope they're happy ever after and longer than that._

but poor randy. i hope he didnt get revenge.

please update soon.
jessnutsss chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
This is a very promising story, and you definitely brought something fresh to the whole step-siblings cliche bit. It has errors though, and I thinking it's moving too fast, but I'm still enjoying what I'm reading.

One tip though: Stick to one POV per chapter. It's more coherent that way :)
starbance chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
oh my god this the CUTEST story ever! definetly going under my favorites! I could stop smiling through whole thing it was so adorable lol
em-gurl25 chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
I love this story. Wonderful. Simply wonderful. It's the most adorable thing ever. I was dying at the 'you kiss good' part. So hilarious. And then the part when he's like tell me you love me and she hides in the closet and he's naked the whole time, that was too funny and cute. And oh my god, I just love the way you write, it's perfectly understated and poignant at the same time... Wow. Seriously it was inspiring me, it really got me in a writing mood.

So is that the end? If it was, it was a beyond cute ending, but I hope there's more :)
KariandTK chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
I think it's cute how he reproposed to her. :)
HideAndGoSeek chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
aha! I loved it! Please tell me there's more!

you know, i really hate being the annoying screaming school girl but i can't help it when it comes to your stories! they make me so excited and happy!

This can't be the end. i refuse to allow it!

write more!

~*~HGS~*~
samishort chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
this was a great story i was a little weary at first but it was a great story i luv it u should write more. much more stories to this as like a series and such fantastic job )
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »