Reviews for The Violinist
Vira Vindicci chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This is one of my favorite stories on fictionpress, I think you have captured the emmotions of the characters very well, do you play an instrument?

I play the cello so I can relate to the mothers feelings, when you get a piece right it makes you happy, one of the reasons why I like this one so much!

I haven't written any reviews on any of your other stories yet, but I have read many of them, I just wanted to say keep writing!
Louis Denair chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is a truly fine piece of writing. I was allured by the very first sentence. It is opening night. It felt mysterious and beguiling. I read on. I didn't regret it. The story is ingenious and perfectly paced and heart-breaking. I was genuinely moved by the ending scene. Really great job.
Daley-marie chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i loved loved loved this story!

very beauttiful and touching, thank you for posting it :)

*adds to favorites*
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow, this is a beautiful piece, it truly is. I play the violin too, so I know exactly how the mother and daughter feel when they play. Making them deaf definitely made this a strong piece.

However you definitely seem to have problems with the tense in this piece, you switch back and forth.

Nevertheless,

this is amazing.
Amaury chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is so beautiful.

Wow. I was addicted after the first sentence.

Gah, I am absolutely stunned. This is one of the greatest things on fictionpress I have ever read!

Really, I'm not sure what to say. Amazing job! Your grammar is fabulous and the story seemed to realistic. It was very touching.

Thank you. :]

Not to mention, I adore violins.