Reviews for Romancing the Rose
Aradia Cloud chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
How could she even CONSIDER getting into a relationship with Brian? Talk about stupidity.
kynthiaphellan chapter 35 . 3/13/2010
Hey. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I've been off the grid for a long time and I'm just getting back on. I just wanted to compliment you. You are a fantastic writer, and even though, I'll admit, the storyline is a bit thinner htan it should be, you still engage the reader nonetheless. Keep it up.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 38 . 2/23/2010
:D :D
Lady R chapter 38 . 2/18/2010
I finally have been able to catch my breath for a few. Whew!

I must say, I love the candy scene. Makes me want to get a chocolate covered cherry, even though I don't particularly care for dark chocolate or any fruit filled candy and "tease" my husband. lol

So, what did I think of it? IDK, I have a feeling that I haven't gotten "enough". I don't have this feeling like the story has ended, (and I guess it because it's not). I mean the important part happened, they got married and I like how it ended with her being Mrs. Daniel Fields. In the previous chapters, I felt like things were wrapping up and that it was coming to a close. In this chapter I just felt the story just stopped momentarily. If maybe another line to signify that this installment is complete, like "the preacher proclaimed her Mrs Daniel Fields, and for now this was enough." or something like that.

Anyway, as a whole, great job! Cant wait to read the next one.
n.p-simmons chapter 38 . 2/18/2010
I do like tyhis chapter. It seems a fitting end to this book in the series (as it has become), the sweetness to the chapter is noce. However, for some reason, it's just not what I thought would happen, y'know? We've been waiting long enough for it to happen and while the sacrine-feeling of the chapter is good, I sort of feel like a Vegas marraige isn't right.

However, a marraige is a marraige, so I'm happy that they finally tied the knot :)
ber1719 chapter 39 . 2/14/2010
Egad woman why do you do this to your readers? Another sequel with problems between Bekah and Dan? I'm not sure ill be able to stand it.

I think the last chapter was fantastic and the thing that Bekah thought about not becoming a complete weakling. Well that spoke volumes about what we can expect to be in the third part.

Thanks so much for being such a great source of entertainment! I can't wait to see the next story!
pbgurl chapter 38 . 2/14/2010
WO They're MARRIED! *jumps with Joy*

I was worried when you said the end but then I saw you said there will be a sequel so I'm happy again! _

Is the sequel going to be told in Rose and Dan's POV again? and will it take place right after they got married?

Liz :D
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 38 . 2/13/2010
Did you want the comments I made for this chapter on LJ? Well, I guess so. LoL. I doubt you want the comments I made for Chapter 30 or something. LoL.

Anyway, here they are:

AW!

That was beautiful! I didn't get teary, but I WAS grinning like a fool the entire time.

Now, I'm torn. Part of me wants to be more inside Bekah's head during the wedding, so we get her emotion and her thoughts about it all as it's happening. But then another part of me likes it the way it is, as a sort of...brush over because that suggests she's so far gone that's she's incapable of thought...if that makes sense.

I especially liked the last line, though perhaps without the "soon" at the beginning.

Great job with this one. :) You should be proud.

Marie
Amelie chapter 38 . 2/13/2010
Wonderful ending! I hope that you will tie all the loose ends not only with this story, but also add on to some of your others! They are all too good to leave open. Great job, and thank you for giving me entertainment in reading for so many hours. ]
Person 202 chapter 38 . 2/13/2010
Aww( sheds a tear ) It's over .

(smiles ) I can't wait for the sequel.
ber1719 chapter 37 . 2/13/2010
Oh I loved that scene with Dan and Rose in the first story. And I loved it even more because of what Dan did. He got her the chocolate! I don't think I have to tell you how much more in love with the man I am now after these two chapters.

My only regret is that I didn't get to them sooner. Um...I'm so happy that we're drawing to the end of this one. And of course I'm so ready to get into the third part of the series. I can't believe you've taken it this far. So, really, congratulations. Yeah I know its not officially over yet and I'll be saying this same thing for the last chapter.

As always, I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Person 202 chapter 37 . 2/13/2010
I think i know why you did it .

ANyways great story so far .
pbgurl chapter 37 . 2/12/2010
I'm crossing my fingers they get married next chapter _

eh, this wait is killing me, heh!

-Liz :D
pbgurl chapter 36 . 2/12/2010
eh, I'm excited! The Vegas wedding is so close... _

-Liz :D
Pheesaa chapter 35 . 2/12/2010
That was really sweet of them...

It was so brave of Bekah to admit and proposed. hehe..

Yup definitely looking forward for the next chapter..
233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »