Reviews for The Moon Goblet
ItalianQT chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
Yeah! They finally got to be together! I thought ur story was very creative. Good job! :)
Lucia Potts chapter 18 . 5/3/2010
Great story, but what happened the last 2 chaps? I'm kind of confused.
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 18 . 5/3/2010
I can't believe it's over! I must say, I never really expected Helena to disappear like that, but she did!

The exerpt sounds realy interesting! I hope you post that story soon!

Dead Deactivated chapter 18 . 5/3/2010
I cant believe its over! :( Im going to miss this story, but i will look into your other story as well!
XxSiennaxX chapter 18 . 5/3/2010
I'm really glad it was a happy ending and that they finally got to be together.

Loved it :)
XxSiennaxX chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
I really love your story, I just didn't think she could be sold, she's a servant - who is paid to work, not a slave who is owned. She should still have her freedom.

I can't wait for more, please update soon :)
Evelyn Taylor chapter 16 . 4/23/2010
What a fabulous story!

I had to reread it over and over.

Your writing is awesome, I love Moon Goblet!

Moon Goblet is definitely a page turner, and I will be reading it again and again. Thank you for writing Moon Goblet!
DizzyDaydreamer chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
Hey! You are an amazing author! Love the story, How'd u think of the plot? Very original! PLZ Hurry up and update!
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
It seems quite unbelievable that the master is only eighteen. You might want to make him a tad bit older.
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
OH MY GOSH!

YOU NEED TO UPDATE ASAP!

WeirdButAwesome chapter 14 . 2/4/2010
I've just come across this story and love it! It has a very captivating plot, and not many grammar errors, which is always a plus. Your writing style is great, although I think you should describe things in more detail. (Please don't take that the wrong way, because I really do love your work.)

I hope you update soon!

~weirdbutawesome
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 14 . 2/4/2010
THAT STUPID MADAME! SHE SET IT ALL UP!

GR

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
That was a very good chapter for all the background knowledge. It backs up a lot of the things mentioned in this story.

Great job!

teardropsONroses chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
this is good!

the grammar, etc, could use some more work, but the plot is good

i like it!

more soon?
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
Aww! That is so sad :'(

Poor Marian...

And poor Helena! She has almost no idea to what is going on :(

But, i did notice that she was named after Marian's grandmother. Is there a reason for that?

And, of course, Poor Ash... But I guess he kinda placed it on himself, in a way :/

UPDATE SOON!