Reviews for Her Prince Charming
Only4Miken chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter. I've been looking forward to the New Year's Eve Bash since I've heard that you were going to write it.
abcdefgh chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
Although the plot was paused in this chapter, it definitely showed progress in Gabriel's mind about his mistake and gave a clear view of his relationship with Samara. I'm looking forward to the New Year's Ball. Time for Gabriel to truly put himself out there for Samara.
Floppy125 chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
awsome chapter! it's true it's just a filling chapter, but I love Gabriel's POV!

please update ASAP! I've been the whole week waiting for your updates... LOL

Anyways, i love the story!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
i love it! soo much!
smileinthemira chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
awe so cute
Aaerie chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
cant wait till nxt chapter
Megsi chapter 20 . 10/15/2009
Thanks for answering my questions!

Lol, no... I thought that they got together in that chapter but I was pleased you made them wait a while before making it 'official.' I just thought it was bad that they got together straight away but they didn't so it's ok :)

I loved this chapter... You're a talented writer and you have a good storyline which means that even 'filler chapters' in which not much happens are still good so awesome work!
pbgurl chapter 20 . 10/15/2009
LOVE IT! Even if it is a filler chapter!

I'm excited to see how exactly he plans to woo her! _

-Liz :D
ashalayy aka freddi d chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
ah, i always wanted to know the mystery of his bad boy act.
ashalayy aka freddi d chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
THIS IS A FUCKING GOOD STORY [pardon the swears lolz]
Megsi chapter 19 . 10/14/2009
I love this story! It's amazing...

Although I think Samara is a little dumb for not figuring the 'plan' out earlier, it was kind of obvious, lol.

And I don't think that she's overreacting... if it was me I'd be really angry at all of them for making me look like a clueless idiot and for interfering in my personal matters. I'd probably refuse to even think about going out with Gabriel for a long time, no mater how much I liked him, just because I'd be too stubborn to after my friends tryed to set me up lol.

I was actually kind of hoping that she would clue in and take someone else to make Gabriel jealous.

I hope she doesn't give in too easy! But maybe that's just because I'm a stubborn sadist (not in the sexual way... lol)

And hallelujah! Ming is not wearing red! Never thought I'd see the day... lol

Awesome work, keep it up
theloverslife chapter 19 . 10/13/2009
psh. go amaze me why dontcha!

:P

Ha! that was awesome! Keep it up!
itsVKEE chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
i really liked this chapter D goody new years yay~ update sonn !
Only4Miken chapter 19 . 10/11/2009
God that couldn't have gone any worse. I can't wait to see Gabriel's reaction in the next chapter. I love reading his POV.
Floppy125 chapter 19 . 10/11/2009
OMG! WHAT A GOOD CHAPTER! I HOPE THINGS SOLVE UP!

I LOVED BRENNAN'S PRESENT: '...and then Buffy staked Edward. The end.' I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING OUT LOUD FOR MINUTES... HAHA

AND I THINK I'M STUPID ENOUGH TO GOOGLE THE HAYDEN PANETTIERE'S PICTURE (I DID IT)...

ANYWAYS... APART FROM THE DRAMA, I HAD A LOT OF FUN READING THIS CHAPTER...

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP AND THE STORY IS GOING ON GREAT! I LOVE IT!
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »