Reviews for Her Prince Charming
Angelxoxo13 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Gasps. REALLY? They lost his nose? I meant Really? Really as a really. Lol. It hard to believe,but then again his nose always drop out if it's, the weather, too hot or something. Me think they sold it to black market, his fanatic will buy millions for it.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Hey~ I like Screamo music/songs. But of course I'm n0t listening to it 24/7. It's...just when I feel m0ody, so to get myself sort the feeling I sing to Screamo. Gabriel's not that a$sholes me think. He's just normal teens w their ego. Lol.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
I'm sure is n0t Bella's fans n0r I fans of Edward Cullen. I'm done watching it on 1st half of the 1st saga. He's sure out of it. Is it true Kristen always look at camera while they filming the movies? RPatt & Kristen sure killed the mood of the movies. Lol. Anyway, review! The story getting interesting! Loving it! Btw Twlight's fans, n0 pun intended. Sorry. A lot.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You wrote all I wants in there! Cool start!
I-am-happy chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Wow! Lovin' the long chapters! REALY nice to see some :) Thanks a ton for the story!

I think I'm loving Gabrial! Ah! Cutie, but not, but so is! :P

Yay I'll try to read more!

Love always, I-am-happy
SometimesG chapter 24 . 12/13/2010
A very entertaining and funny story... I love the ending and the epilogue. Great POV of the characters specially Samara as she is really funny.

I specially love their "speeches" and of course on your unique take on "Prince Charming" idea. Enjoyed the proposal of Gabi... as I said I enjoyed your "speeches".
TiPSy111 chapter 24 . 12/4/2010
i really liked your chacters (esspaially Gabe-DUH!) but i think you kinda dragged along them geting togther maybe 2 or 3 less chapters near to where they get together

but yeah realy good
SilentShadow91 chapter 25 . 11/8/2010
i like this! my opinion :P
Love2Write41990 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Good story so far.
Only4Miken chapter 25 . 11/8/2010
This story is going to be addicting. You should definitely continue writing it. I look forward to reading more.
Daneeno chapter 25 . 11/8/2010
I think you should write the rest of this.
kellydoll chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love this! Please write so much more!
charmedblush chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
hey..love your story btw.. read it a lot of the time...you truly are one of the best on here.. But in Chapter 7, you refer to Samara as being called 'Miss James' by the Principal. I just wanted to point this out... obviously its a simple mistake (I've never noticed it before). K ...thats done now...cool...
flamesflyer chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
yeah so I'm only on chapter 4,but i have to tell you that this story is genius! For starters, you used only the best comparasons ever! Misery and Digrassi have to be some of my favourites. and when I saw the whole "Le sigh" part my mind went right back to grade 10 when my friends and I would always put "le" in front of English words.. and that's when i decided to review.

so going to go back and finish reading the rest of the story now.
shay210 chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
ok, i might be the 291 person to say this but i love this story! it teaches me so much about love and ill wait like sammy did for gabe( yes i used nick names) keep writing i got a good feeling you'll be making money off of this

:) keep on writing