Reviews for You'll Never Be Mine
Katerzzz chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Whoa!

This is really really good!

Fantasic lyrics, I am a rubbish poet/songwriter but what the heck? It was brilliant in my opinion

Really talented.

Keep up the talent! It don't come around that often!

Katerz xD

(Thanks for reviewing mah story!I really appreciated it)
RainbowNightmares chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow, it's really good...you must be talented or something!
Patricia Louise chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Great song! Hehee, I could really hear it to a tune...of course, it's just some random tune in my head so..."you manhore" had to be my favorite part! Just a tiny little grammatical thing, the your in the line "I see a girl your kissing in my face" should be "you're."

Thanks for your review on Arrival in Wartsburg, Germany! I'll read your next chapter of The Nanny Sitters Club soon!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I really liked the youthful exuberance from the first portion of your song. It made me think of high school, and a charming little girl wanting to meet a boy. It was very serene, and hopeful, and I really liked the overall mood of it.

The second half kind of lost me, she goes from wanting to know more about him, to totally bashing him mercilessly. I guess I feel that it would have made more sense if they had had a more serious relationship/connection, and then she sees him kissing the other girl, I think then it would have made sense to call him a man-whore. Maybe if you put in more about a conversation they had, or a connection, it would have made it come off more clearer. Keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
Tangence chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Nice.

Did you have a melody in mind when you wrote this?

And I liked the ending, that was a bit of a suprise. :)

It's just that some of your lines are a little long, so it doesn't flow as well as it could...

Well, that's all i have to say.
lymli chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
it's a cool song! I like the rhyme.
L.A. Clearwater chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hm...have you ever felt this way before?
Punslinger chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I like the lyrics. But, of course, we can't be sure it will be a good song until it is set to mucic. I am curious about the line "No you want" did you mean "No you won't"? or "I no want you"?