Reviews for Her First Words
OMG

THIS IS GETTING SO SO INTERESTING

PLEASE continue soon

i might get crazy

i wanna know what will happen next ?
Suppusan chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
Well to quote Ritsuko "KYA!"... *sigh* Kyouya
lovebird17 chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
Wow... how anyone can get themselves into such a position is beyond me. I wonder what's going to happen next... this has got to turn out funny!
eaststar chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
OMG so cute ) But I didn't exactly understand this part: "If he couldn’t win against me in an argument, I on the other hand, couldn’t win when it comes to his childish thoughts!" how did his childish thoughts help him win and win what? CAN"T WAIT TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
setogirl2 chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
you should complete this soon

i cant wait to see more
setogirl2 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
i love your writing

and the story is so good

can i ask something ? are you a fan of skip beat cuz no matter how i see it there is a lot of similarities with skip beat
eaststar chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
I just love the ending! It put me on edge without making me too suspenceful. This passage, however, seemed slightly awkward;

"‘Maybe she’s just shy?’ I thought in consideration. If she is, it’s quite cute. I chuckle in amusement silently. "

If you want to make him the smart mysterious guy, the last line, where he chuckles is fine. But then it wouldn't fit with the the previous "

"‘Maybe she’s just shy?’ I thought in consideration. If she is, it’s quite cute."

, which sounds more like your every day guy.

There are a couple other errors in your story, but they are just multiple small grammatical things which can be quickly fixed up by a sharp-eyed editor.

Otherwise, thank you thank you thank you for adding another wonderful story to fiction press! Can't wait till the next chapter!
suppusan chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
this chapter made me smile. and chuckle. please update soon! i luv this story :)
naito-kun chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
omg so cute! love how ritsuko got caught up in all the mascot mess haha!
eaststar chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I LOVE THIS You should totally get this published! I never really liked anime until I met your story. I really want this to be published-and it probably would be made into a movie after wards because it's so good! Just needs a little bit of revising. So publish it, or else I will do it myself :) But if you actually do decide to publish this, can you still continue on the chapters? So I can say that I was one of the first readers of Arisa Hanari's classic "Her First Words."? Please please please finish it on ficpress at least and my life would be truly complete :)
whitewing1339 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I really loved the last chapter a lot and hope that you don't forget about this story cause I really want to read more.
whitewing1339 on other sites chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
I really like your story and cannot wait to read the next chapter I don't have an account here but stumbled onto this site and really like the mangas and really like this one and wanted to say this.
lovebird17 chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
Hi! I really liked your story. It reminds me a bit of Skip Beat, but in a good way.

XoX lovebird17
Suppusan chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
U HAV TO UPDATE! THIS IS SO ADDICTING TO READ! IT REMINDS ME OF SKIP BEAT BECAUSE BOTH HAVE ARROGANT SINGERS AND THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A MASCOT FOR A SHOW (EVEN THOUGH THEYRE DIFFERENT ANIMALS BUT BEAR, CHICKEN. POTATO, POTAHTO)PLEASE UPDATE! I JUST ATE SOME CAKE SO IM A LITTLE EXCITED! .
eaststar chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
LOL! Finally finally finally a chapter! Just wanna let you know that I am addicted to this and gave up a part of my rushed morning to read it! Speaking of rushed mornings, gotta go bye!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »