Reviews for Caught in the moment
Amanda chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I think it is very good, please update :)
Lazy Dragon chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
I don't think that was boring at all. a good little sippit of info at the end keeps me wondering. you better update and soon!

~~BlackDragon of F1R3

(I was too lazy to sign in)
bumblee bee chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
OMG you updated! Wait who is Hayley? and WOW they slept together quickly! hhahahh Loved it!

Always B.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
cant wait for more
bumblee bee chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
aww gut i like Ethan! he is soo cute ! and hey how was the guy she was with just then? i like how innocent brooke is its refreshing!

update soon

love b.
Capriccio chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Somehow i like ow you wirte stories, they don't drag on about your characters in a 'dear diary' kind of way.

Got engaged in every paragraph of the way. Your characters are introduced quite early in the story so that keeps me entertained !

Especailly love the way you start and end your chapters.

The conversations between ethan and Brooke was hilarious, and sweet too.

who'd of thought the beatles would be mentioned in the same chapter as jonas brothers.

btw, i totally agree, jonas brothers are gay :)

hope you keep writing!
Capriccio chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
firstly i love your titles that you make.

definately caught my attention.

I love your characters, the mix up of all sorts of genres of cliche in this one story.

i especially was engaged with the last part of this chapter! Got me to pass my moments, these days i get bored and nearly all stories are deleted, so it's a Big relief to see a story like this in progress !

although i still hope hero will be finished off as much as this one
didn't feel like logging in chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
hm...interesting...I'm likin this one...keep it goin
KelaBelle chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
aww i love it xx great x
cutie chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
haha

i like it!

cant wait for more missy)
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Nice start.

I like it (Y)
JZK chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
sounds good. cant wait for more
wildpink18 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aha, this is nice (: Hurry up with chapter 2!
jazzyinuluvsesshyxxoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Ahahaha...lol, now that was hilarious, hmm, I certainly like Ethan, his charcter is just unordinarily brilliant, great story!

Jazzy xoxo /'.'\