Reviews for Living Without the Past
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
when are you updating ! i love this story sooo much ! :)
LostInTheSong chapter 33 . 3/1/2012
Great story! I like the story line a lot! :) Although I really must say the threatening for reviews truly wasn't necessary and I hope you don'ever do it again. When you write you should be writing for yourself, not for others or others' comments/reviews. Watch your grammar and spelling. Sometimes it is completely horrid (and I don't say that meaning to be rude). Please update soon! ;)
fallingformusic chapter 32 . 2/26/2012
I loooove this story. It's very addiction and I don't want to put I down! I know she already chose Damen but I have feeling Thom isn't out of the picture yet? I don't know. Please keep updating though it's such a good story
lovebookz chapter 31 . 2/21/2012
yes, there is people still reading this story :)
brokendollhouse chapter 30 . 1/23/2011
So I love the story a whole lot can't wait to hear more it's been a while
Ms.Crazy-san chapter 30 . 10/9/2010
So Shane DOES end up with Dame! YAY!:D :D :D :D

please please please PLEASE! update soon! if possible before the day ends! please?
Lindsey47 chapter 30 . 10/8/2010
I love this, so very much!

You're a very good writer!

Anon chapter 29 . 10/8/2010
Also- "disserve" is not a word. Learn how to spell. It's "deserve" for Christ's sake.
Anon chapter 28 . 10/8/2010
You know, I like this story, but you make me want to never read another word if you continue to threaten readers for not reviewing. You should be writing because you love writing and your characters and your story, not because you're an attention whore. So please write if you want to write, but shut up about not getting enough reviews.
BootayfullJordan chapter 30 . 10/6/2010
Okay , so I just started reading your story today ,

& I love it ! :D

I really hope you update soon , because I'm excited to see what happens with Shane & Damen , (:

Well .. you needed Five reviews .. Here's one , xD
Jen09 chapter 30 . 10/6/2010
i love your story

keep on doing your thing :)
Toocoolforyou chapter 30 . 10/5/2010
Loving the story. Just a little constructive criticism, check those little typos, trust me, it makes reading it so much more fun! Update son! I'm really rooting for team ShaneDamen! I like Thom too, but she seems right with Damen. The puzzle is complete is with both of them :) Updaate
Ms.Crazy-san chapter 29 . 9/15/2010
so she DOES end up with dane? PLEAZ tell me she does! cause i'm-a rooting for them! [no offence to thomshane team]
Modest Mouse 7 chapter 29 . 9/14/2010
OKay my goodness! I'm not sure if i believe him either... I mean I know he was hurt but man he was a jerk! I hope she calls him but i really like Thom... m... choices choices choices...
flamesflyer chapter 28 . 9/13/2010
seemed a little short and not much happened. was it a filler chapter? anyway can't wait to read more
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »