Reviews for Life's Weird
11cina24 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Haha, they're all idiots and I love these characters because of that!

Superb!(:

Update puhhleasse!
InkBlue chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I LOVE the characters in this; they have really great chemistry and it seems like they're all doing their own thing, which is great. My only advice would be to make them a little less... typical. In a main character, predictability is great, actually, but in characters like Jason especially, I think we need to see a little more "moroseness" if you get my drift... he seems a bit too mundane. Give him more dry humor and wait a while in the plot before introducing his passion for Katie. I adore the development of the overall plot so far, though, and I can't wait to see where this goes!
sdntv chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
this chapter was really funny and cute! i can't wait 'til the next one! please update soon! (:
sdntv chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
aw that's so sad! come on jason! you can do it! tell katie you like her!
sdntv chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
is this jealousy i read of? lol sheesh, shannon sounds so stupid

nice chapter!
sdntv chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
"you'll never take me alive!"

"i'll take her hands?"

"and i'll take her feet."

i'm laughing so much that my sister keeps giving me weird looks. oh gosh, this story is so funny!
MyStolenFaith chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
... Stupid Jason, Makes life so difficult! lol

It's good Hun, really, keep it up :)
Master Muchin chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
You know who I am. I loved this story why didn;t you put it up eariler? Oh well.

I still love this story. Cintinue and update daily. :D
Essie Bessie chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
sorry i didn't review chappies 3-4! its really good, update soon. the story has to move! you're doing a great job creating the complexes. can't wait to see the mess they create :)

-EB
MyStolenFaith chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
LOVE IT! But of course you already know that!

I think you're doing a really good job of the story and I think yo descriptions were WONDERFUL!

Love You! Keep it up darling! :)

xoxo
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Nice start I like it :D
sdntv chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
this is...HILARIOUS! i love it (: please continue :)
Essie Bessie chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
it's a very interesing beginning. please update soon!

-EB
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Looks pretty good so far. All the descriptions in the beginning made the story lag a little, but aside from that, not bad.

Have a great day. :)