Reviews for My Prince of Ice
JJsMommy29 chapter 45 . 6/18/2012
loving this story so can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
JJsMommy29 chapter 44 . 6/13/2012
great chapter and not sure what she should wear
JJsMommy29 chapter 43 . 6/12/2012
so can't wait to find out who wins the ice queen also can't wait to find out what happens next so update soon
Blonde.Ambitions chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Was it just me being stupid, or did you slightly confuse Jake and Nick's names towards the end of the chapter? I love this story though, can't wait to see where it goes!
dream-beautiful chapter 41 . 3/9/2012
Oh god this chapter is so cute.
Just a little miss chapter 38 . 2/21/2012
Okay, so I'm pretty sure I meant to say this chapters ago (aka: when I first read her name) but I kept on reading, so jere it is:

You plucked Vicky straight from the fairly odd parents, no question. SHES ICKY VICKY.

That's all...in that regard ;)
Just a little miss chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
I LOVE YOU! (you wrote out the word okay when you use it) and I am fully aware that my first impression is of one that may very well belong in an asylum, but hey-whatll ya do?

Your story is great, and the characters, well built.

I hate Nick. Obnoxious.
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 42 . 1/24/2012
Best story ever ... I'm totally immoveable with Nick! Victoria's a bitch! Hope she dies -.- I hope Nick can go back to being the king at the dance or something and that Liz dosent, mess things up I love ur story its amazing! Ur a great writer and I can't wait till ur next update!
MysticDagger chapter 41 . 11/8/2011
this is...amazing...but i still dont understand why nick is hiding some stuff from her? hmm hope she finds out! i love liz's remarks btw, hilarious lol
Nicole Amor chapter 36 . 10/17/2011
YOU UPDATED!

Yes! I can finally catch back up. I might have to read it over again to remember where you left off, but i'm glad you're going to continue it! D
soccergurl31294 chapter 41 . 7/12/2011
gr8 chapter! cant wait for the next one
drats chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Great story so far. I'm definitely going to keep reading it. But in the last few chapters the names keep getting mixed up, a lot. Like in this chapter Dannielle was talking about having a class with Jake, but I'm positive she meant Nick, but I was confused a while.
Zeebee chapter 40 . 5/14/2011
I read all 40 of your chapters, this is a really good story by the way. But I think Blaine was meant to be Blake in the last chapter, lol. Great story.
soccergurl31294 chapter 40 . 5/12/2011