Reviews for My Prince of Ice
Peachie Miss chapter 39 . 3/31/2011
This is an awesome story, I read it all in one sitting! Liz is having trouble not becoming one of them, huh? Not that her behavior is any noticeably different, but now people are watching her movements and actions and being more sensitive about them. She's gotta watch that. I still feel bad about Tyler, and Vicky... wow she's not even trying to hide her two faced-ness now. I seriously can't wait for the next chapter, good luck breaking through that writer's block and life troubles!
castiel89 chapter 39 . 3/30/2011
I wish the chapters were longer. But tis understandable when life gets in the way of writing.

God, she's a conniving little witch. Poor boy can't be Ice King now. Which was probably her intention all along.
miaaa chapter 38 . 3/4/2011
Great story, update soon!
Reviewer chapter 21 . 3/3/2011
Hey, I love this story but one thing that's really bugging me is you keep saying "Veronica" instead of "Victoria" :)
cosmetgirl chapter 38 . 2/22/2011
Wos...
sora kinomoto chapter 38 . 1/28/2011
I hate Victoria so much! Can't wait for next chapter!
sora kinomoto chapter 25 . 1/28/2011
I'm loving this story, and even though I like Tyler, I'm cheering for Liz and Nick, I just oved them together
sora kinomoto chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
Tyler so does like her P. I'm loving this story, and I really hope that Nick and Liz would be closer again T_T
sora kinomoto chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Nicl is changing more and more... but I love how Tyler doesn't run away from being her friend even if could be the most popular guy on school
sora kinomoto chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Loved Liz! I love her comebacks, and I don't like Victoria one bit, I guess she's gonna meddle into their friendship.
sora kinomoto chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
So Cassandra was really a bitch, I feel bad for Jake (I guess I'm always feeling bad for someone XD). And I can totally relate with Danielle XD. Thanks for the story!
sora kinomoto chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! I hope that Danielle can get a guy too, I hate that she's seen as fat T_T. And hope that Nick would come quickly!
xspringdaizyx chapter 38 . 1/19/2011
more:) great job!
soccergurl31294 chapter 38 . 1/19/2011
gr8 chapter :) cant wait for the next one
WickedSauce chapter 38 . 1/19/2011
Eep! It was good, so good, in fact, I'm going to have to request another chapter. Seriously though, it rocked.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »