Reviews for My Prince of Ice
soccergurl31294 chapter 37 . 9/30/2010
gr8 chapter! can't wait for the next update
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 37 . 9/29/2010
for some reason i really like this chapter

its kinda like a turning point in the story

she never wanted to become popular even though she is.. or turning rapidly

i wonder what she will do to get back her regular life

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon ;D
i'm.magical.that's.how chapter 36 . 9/28/2010
i love this story! it's so great. please update soon! i can't wait to see how everything play out, plus i LOVE nick and liz together :)
AnnabelLloyd97 chapter 36 . 9/28/2010
please update soon I have actually been obsessed with this story it is truly amazing
Sophie Grey chapter 36 . 9/22/2010
realy good. i swear i read the entire story in an entire day! update soon please!
Sophie Grey chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
I really like this story and i think its really funny that you had Jake go to Exceter because if you're referring to Exeter in New Hampshire, I go there! Update soon!
Evie Siri chapter 36 . 9/21/2010
Love it! Can't wait for next update .

~Madamme Y.Y XD
soccergurl31294 chapter 36 . 9/21/2010
gr8 chapter! can't wait for your next update :)
Tilly of Silly chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
All I can think of is "Knight in Shining Golf Cart". Yeah.
soccergurl31294 chapter 35 . 9/16/2010
i like this story a lot! it's truely smashing! i hope you update soon and i honestly can't wait :)
cat10985 chapter 35 . 9/15/2010
so i just caught up on your story and i have to say that i love it! so GOOD! CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 35 . 9/14/2010
i dont get this chapter D;

why is it soo short?

is this the ending?

i hope not!
LateNightTurtle chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
lol a ride on a golf cart! xD that had me in hysterics for a while!
readingfanatic22 chapter 35 . 2/8/2010
ugh.. you should have put something about it being incomplete in the summary! i mean don't get me wrong i love that face that you're trying to get it published... but it's not really fair to the readers who followed this story all the way through chapter 34 and didn't even know how it ended.. well best of luck :)
elanbu chapter 35 . 1/29/2010
This is an amusing story and i really enjoyed reading it. BUt i think it's only fair to readers that you mark this story as incomplete, or let it be known in the summary that it is discontinued on this site.

having said that, really, it was great, i like all the characters. the bit with tyler was kinda...awkward. ah hah...and idk. good job. maybe i'll be seeing the rest of it some day.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »