Reviews for My Prince of Ice
book-geek chapter 35 . 1/27/2010
:O U CANT DO THAT! THATS SO NOT FAIR! :'(

this was one of my fav stories i cant believe ur not gunna finish it on here! if u ever do publish it make sure to post the name k? cuz i so wanna read it (:
RomanceDiva chapter 35 . 1/27/2010
dear author

i get tht your afraid of plagerism etc but it really not fair to have ppl read over 34 chps and in the end just write a note that ur not writing an end... i mean i loved the story on a whole (there were a few sps though) but overall it was really good. im just disappointed that i didnt get to read the end. hope u get it published one day so i can find out what happened in the end.. tc. bye
tina36 chapter 35 . 1/26/2010
aw so sad but I think i'll live. and thanks I love this story so if I happen to see it I'll be sure to finish it! OH and CONGRATULATIONS!
StrawberryRosexo chapter 35 . 1/23/2010
Aww, I wanted to read until to the end... :(

I hope I could buy the book when it get published(cuz I'm living in Singapore.)

I wanted to know how you'll end it.

Well. i gtg to read Something like family (Is it romance too?).
Amaranth Rose chapter 35 . 1/22/2010
*growls* Fine! I see how it is! :P I hope that your book takes off better than the Twilight Saga! Although, I find it very unfair that I have to pay for something that I've already most (maybe not a lot, however) of. D: Okaysies, have a great time with publishers and such! :)
Nicole Amor chapter 35 . 1/22/2010
thats great you're gonna get it published (and when you do im so gonna buy it because i really wanted to know what would happen next!)

so i dont hate you (now, lol), but geesh man, im sad i wont read no more chapters online! aagh, what am i supposed to look forward to in my inbox now.? lol, but yeah, good luck to you and your awesome self. )
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 35 . 1/22/2010
WOW that kinda sucks. I guess I'll just think everything worked out for them and they got together. Well good luck and I hope you are able to get it published so I can finish it.
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 35 . 1/22/2010
i was a bit upset when i read ur authors note.. but nevermind.. i'll buy ur book as soon as its out.. it's awesome.. well done...
pendragone96 chapter 35 . 1/21/2010
no! um if u can get it published can u tell us wut its called and when it will be out?... i love this story...*sniffle*
kakimon chapter 35 . 1/21/2010
I still love the story... but I just can't picture what Liz's and Nick's fate will be like. I need to read! I understand about the copyright issues, because I would worry about the same thing. But, I hope that your book will get published. I want to be the first one to own it!

~OrangeRose143
Songs-from-the-Heart chapter 35 . 1/20/2010
that's okay as long as you keep us up-dated with if it does get published and the book name changes! I WILL buy a copy because it's a good story! I'm glad that you are going to try and publish it. It will be an amazing book and if it doesn't then try again. _
noodlez chapter 35 . 1/20/2010
Awh man! You cannot possibly do that now, sigh. I understand where you are coming from tho, but as a reader, this blows greatly. Nuts, I really enjoy this story-sigh. Well, I guess I will just wait until this story is published (hope the price is reasonable). Thanks for the great read!

Noodlez.
nopenopenope chapter 35 . 1/20/2010
so... where are you going to publish this?

make sure u publish this piece in australia so i can buy it!
Summer Morris chapter 35 . 1/20/2010
Aww, I hope all ends well! I will definitely buy a copy when published! Good luck to you and you're bright future ahead! You're a brilliant writer! :D
kala chapter 35 . 1/20/2010
o well, i wish you luck and i hope it gets published, i'll buy it in an istant!
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »