Reviews for Welcome to my life, First stop: High School
Casey chapter 23 . 10/10/2010
YES, you should do a pillowbook for tenth grade.

And I think to some extent, we're all scared of the future. I know I am. I just appear not to be (I think at least) because honestly, I can't deal with something that... BIG. Your ability to actually deal with it is very courageous.
Casey again chapter 22 . 10/10/2010
I liked this one too :) And this Jeffrey guy sounds really neat! I now have reference to say, "But Braden, you DID have a kinda-sorta-not-really-crush!"

You probably don't want to write the love story anymore, but anyway, if you did, I'd like to see it. :)
Casey chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
Hm... this one was my favorite to read so far. We talked about some of it, but still, it's interesting to see it written; easier to ponder that way. I'm thoroughly enjoying this pillowbook. You have interesting thoughts. :)
warrior goddess of words chapter 26 . 8/25/2010
Neither, you should give it to me!

Bleh. I absolutely hate trying on clothes, too.

... That's no fun. :(
Solomon's Demise chapter 27 . 8/22/2010
Woohoo! One year down, three to go :P This was a mighty fine one (southern, much? I'm from Ohio! xD)and I can't wait for the next one (even though it's only tomorrow :))! I'm glad a shared this journey with you! :D

Solomon's Demise chapter 26 . 8/22/2010
I love how you post about the most random things :) But you are right, clothes are hard! I share your pain on the whole chest size thing, and it doesn't help that we have this one really creepy teacher named Mr Donovan... xD I also love how fast your updating :P

readingtothemoon chapter 27 . 8/22/2010
Great something to look forward to during the coming year. Can't wait for the new pillowbook, nice name by the way.
readingtothemoon chapter 26 . 8/21/2010
Decisions, decisions, decisions. I hate going through my old clothes too, my mom has to help me or I wouldn't get rid of anything. It's so hard because I really like my clothes. So hard.
readingtothemoon chapter 25 . 8/18/2010
Yay, great for you. You didn't even have to write that email, double Yay. Have fun in AP lit, my honors english and school hasn't even started and its already a doozy.
Solomon's Demise chapter 24 . 8/17/2010
6 DAYS? THAT'S ALL THE NOTICE THEY GAVE YOU? THOSE BASTARDS! Lol make you feel better? Sorry I didn't review the past chapter, I was at Band Camp :P Why do you have to be the one to complain to the officials? Why can't your mom do it on her own? Hope to hear from you soon, whether it be update, or whatever :)

readingtothemoon chapter 24 . 8/17/2010
They cut it six days before school? Are they crazy? Have fun eavesdropping!
warrior goddess of words chapter 23 . 8/13/2010
I've wondered what my boggart would be, too.

...

I know how anxious you are for the future. Relax. Don't worry. Things have a way of working themselves out.
readingtothemoon chapter 23 . 8/12/2010
I have four thoughts on this.

First, I thought you never wanted to read Harry Potter

Second, I wonder how a boggart would take the shape of a future.

Third, it bothers me too that I don't know what I want to do. Like I'm never going to know and not be able to live when I get out of high school

Fourth, I think its a great idea to do a new pillowbook for tenth grade, it was fun learning your thoughts on things
readingtothemoon chapter 22 . 6/4/2010
You seem like a Maybelle to me. And the irony that your first crush lives so far away.
Solomon's Demise chapter 22 . 5/31/2010
:) thanks for the welcome xD I would be vvery interested to read your story, not so much that it's a romance, but I want to see how you would pursue it... hm...

Now for names, I was thinking it should be something unusual, because you are a very unique person. Unless in real life you have a very unusual name (like me) and want something 'normal.' Hehe just a thought...

XD you have your first crush I'm so happy for you! You two could always keep in touch through phones and stuff though :) Congrats!

Anyways, glad you updated :)

xo