Reviews for Locusts
A Spirit Unbroken chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow, this is a really emotive piece, and kinda hit a few of my nails on the head...i think it's fantastic, the imagery through metaphors, the emotion just pours out onto the page. To be honest i couldn't think of a better way to express one of the things so many people are really good at "im ok"...so instead...heres my challenge. Turn it on its head, look beyond the this piece, and into what might be a better way, try writing about the exact opposite. I don't know why it just hit me, but i had this idea that if you can write the opposing story to this, in such clarity as this one. A lot of understanding would become so much clearer. I'm not even sure this makes sense to anybody but myself at the moment...hm in any case, a really really enjoyable piece to read, i love it.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
The summary is what really drew me in and made me want to read this and I was definitely not dissapointed! I love the style you wrote this in - kind of stream of consciousness but so clear at the same time. Tried to pick a favourite line but it was really hard because you have such great phrasing in this piece. Though, I think the first one that really stood out to me was 'It's what you do in the long hours between life and sleep,'.

Excellent work on this, I'm going to suggest it to one of my friends and get him to read it because I think he's going to like it too. :)