Reviews for Souls for Sale
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh, this is a brilliant one-shot. I absolutely love Estelle's snarky attitude, and it's interesting to see soul trading as business and from the POV of smn who buys souls, not sells them) Looks like it's a very complicated business)
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Omg! this is great

So much fun and I love the sarcasm and her attituded! (sp?)

really good
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That's really funny! I like seeing it from the other side, because it does seem that people always manage to get out of their soul-selling contracts, doesn't it?
Telisha chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Your story is really good, I loved it. I think you should definetly write a full length story, there's so much you could do with this. So I hope you do and wish you luck! Sayoonara!
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Hahahahah! That was absolutely brilliant. I really do think you should continue toying with this idea. I'm not sure where it could go, but it doesn't seem the type of story to be a one-shot. Keep writing and i'll keep reading )

Favourite!
Wakao chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I love how you wrote this from the POV of the usual 'villain' in stories and the idea of a soul-selling business. Very original and interesting. If you chose to write a full-length story, I would definitely read it.

And, heroes are whiny. :P
Laura hunnie chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I REALLY LIKE THIS YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR AND I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE I LOVE THIS STORY GREAT JOB

I AM NEW BUT YOUR STORY WAS THE FRIST A READ JUST BECAUSE OF THE NAME ITS CATCHY I FEEL a lot of things reading this story one of them is not bored
fiery-charlatan chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
lol estelle :D wicked sorceress are often misunderstood. but i'm kinda curious with that emily chick
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
this is awesome! i was actually writing a one-shot about soul-trading-for-help from a devil, but a different point of view, didn't finish it yet but this is an interesting twist on it, funny, perky and humorous! keep it up!