Reviews for Royal Interview
Brievel chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I'm dying to know what the disease was...
Menginpeh chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
You are a very talented writer. Great descriptions and characters, especially for such a short piece. Part of me wishes that this was longer, but another part of me knows that it is better just as it is.
Avra-Sha Faohla chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
No way! A dream? I would never have guessed! It's put together so well, nothing like any dream *I've* ever had! This line is great: "The closest I came to deserving such a mighty name was when I swore punishment on anyone who called me by it." Very clever! I love it. I love the whole thing. Aah!
Mommy ink well chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
What.. I want a wedding!
phelps112 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hey where's the rest of the story, what does his face look like and does she agree to marry him and does it end "happily ever after" or no? Sorry a little overtired/stressed and using fp as a way to chill after the day.
struck03 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
this is cute

i read the phantom of the opera, it was a little hard to focus and it was a little weird but masterfully written

so back to this story, cute and did everyone talk like this in your dream?
olde-fashioned chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
What's this, what's this? Another story by you, and another shockingly ignored and under-appreciated hidden gem? Shame, shame!

You really do have a knack, and the romantic dreamer in me nearly squealed audibly with delight when I read that this was a dream of your own put to paper. ;-D

Faving!