Reviews for Free Writes
tonight we bloom chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
I love how real this is. All of your words and descriptions are so beautiful and so honest. Your work is inspiring! I would love for you to check out some of my new stuff, I love constructive criticism from fellow talented writers.
tonight we bloom chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
this is EXCELLENT. that last line... is just so profound, it leaves me wanting more!
tonight we bloom chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
The last paragraph is insanely perfect.

I would love your opinions on my newer works!
tonight we bloom chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
The title of this reminds me of my haiku collection, Paperbirds and Broken Moons.

This is beautiful!
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow, this is so powerful! It's beautiful, it really is. The whole thing, with the emotion and description.

I would love opinions from a talented writer like yourself on my work; It would mean a lot to me!
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
I liked the first and last line. It was great that they were on their own and how they paralleled each other. I also liked the ending; it was unexpected.

I liked the piece a lot. Again your descriptions are really great. The format here was interesting as well.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile).
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
"Vibrating tones circled my ears before homing in,"... did you mean honing?

I really like this one. This is just amazing. Your descriptions are absolutely beautiful. They are so powerful and unique. The paradoxes are really awesome and I love you even called them that. Just wow.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I really like this. The image of trying to organize grains of sand is really powerful. I also liked the ending. It was so sad. The whole piece was well written. Nice job.