Reviews for Horizon
Rhymes chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Annoying, huh? xD

Is Izzy like - too perfect?

The dramatic scene gave me chills.

Especially when he was like: "Maybe you really are too young for me."

Pure Epic-ness.

And, ending was good.

ESPECIALLY the bit about the Horizon ]

- Rhymes
Custos Morum chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Oh man. I felt so uncomfortable reading the almost-rape scene because Daniela is pretty much you - the way she talks, the expressions and words she uses, the stuff she does, her insecurities, etc ad nauseum lol. So when I thought he was gonna rape her I was like O_O but when she first started making out with him I was like OH GOD THIS IS SO WRONG because basically I've been imagining you in my head while reading this (can't help it, the writing is exactly you!) and like no offense but I do not ever want to see you making out because it's just so weird, I know you'd say the same about your friends. Probably. Unless you're a closet voyeur lolol.

The only mistake I caught in this was "Te amo tabien," I believe it's tambien lol. Which reminds me, I really enjoyed all the Spanish stuff (especially her mom scolding her) cuz it was super cute and gave Daniela more depth, somehow. Probably because I am a racist ethnic lover who relates more to "ethnic" people LOL.

My favourite part of the whole story was probably the last paragraph. Especially the moon and stars part. It was all very simply written and not overdone or awkward or pretentious as can happen when people try to get all metaphorical. It was also the perfect way to end the story!

Nabila
Just me chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
i liked it alot, it's exactly how i thought of you to be, i especially re read the last chapter, gave me as a person, alot to think about. Thnx for that.
Writer-Kelsey09 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You're a very good writer! D

I hope to use as much word colour as you do. Any tips?
Spurlunk chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
I'm not sure if I liked this story or not. I mean, it was well written of course, but I had a lot of trouble sympathizing with the main character and I don't understand her motivation so much. I'm not sure. The boyfriend seems almost god-like in his perfection, too. Almost too good to be true. The actual writing, of course, was flawless. )
Paul chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Wow, just wow...i'm speechless. This was so good, i think i actually held my breath for most of the time. Wow...wow... WOW!

You Are AMAZING! you have such creativity, this chapter was definitely worth the wait. wow. I can't believe u actually wrote this, wow, you're just..wow. You have such a wonderful imagination. Good Job!

Te Amo! XD
Rhymes chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
This made me squeal.

No idea why, though.

I can't wait till the last chapter.

I have this premonition that it may have something to do with the title.

Although, my premonitions are usually wrong.

]

Keep Writing

Rhymes

P.S

So, the guy who called Daniela a brainer isn't going to appear again? _
Custos Morum chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
I want a perfect Italian boyfriend too 3

PS old Italian ladies ftw!
Pumpkin chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
I know how Izzy feels, jealous, annoyed, agitated...yet he still lets her continue. Boys, they understand everthing!
Pumpkin chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Well, u do know how to make a guy feel wanted, great chapter. ;D

Izzy sounds like a great guy *wink wink*
Rhymes chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Wow.

I really liked it.

It totally got me engrossed.

Maybe you should also try introducing some other characters more to give the story a bit more life. ]

- Rhymes
Koki Enwai chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Wow. Great chapter. Daniela's character is really entertaining and likeable. I especially liked the bit about not eating the popcorn too fast. Lol.

Nice work. :)

- KE
Pumpkin chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
U know eventually i'm gonna stop leaving reviews under the name Pumpkin...i'm starting to feeling a bit 'confused'. Good chapter. The writing style is completely different from 'A Game of Pretend' so it a little refreshing from ur usual - not saying ur usual is bad. I really think Daniela can try a bit harder though...oh and btw, the soccer ball thing is just mean XD.

Now write the next chapter!
xenolith chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
yay half-price Tuesdays are the best! I really enjoyed this chapter, Izzy sounds like such a great guy :)
Custos Morum chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is interesting! And kind of scary, because Daniela seems like an innocent looking thing who's rather evil inside, I'm worried about what she's going to do to Izzy to make him explode. D:

Write more!