Reviews for Portrait with a Daffodil
AbbySomebody chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
EH GASP! A love triangle between the sisters and Luke! Totally didn't see that one coming-great plot twist. And the way you described Ella's face in the picture makes me think that she really really likes Luke...which will make it all the more interesting in the long run. My mind is racing with all the possible paths this story can go down now...You'd better update soon!

Although I love Cody's character I think I like Ricki a little more. She's got the kind of personality, from how you discribed her, that I'd love to have too. I hope that we'll get to see more of her in later chapters.

fallingpanicamore002 chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Ha, true. I didn't expect her to get technical :)

But great chap :)
Girlwithideas chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
OhMiGod! This was a really nice introduction of her friends :) &Ella&Luke! thats gonna be really big love triangle problem thingy later on in the story no?
Jay827 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
weird... god that totally sucks, seriously if that happened to me i would in no doubt not talk to my mom the rest of the night but that kinda shows how close i am with her and my temper. update soon...
Dania Alexandrovna chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
wow i love your story... i love cody, but i'm not really understanding why people are afraid of her... i'm sure i'll get it soon. please update soon, i think this is a really sweet story and can't wait to read more.
AbbySomebody chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
First of all-I absolutely love the name Luke. I also liked the way in which you introduced him to the story. He seems like an interesting character. Second-this chapter was really well written.I especially like Cody's tone, it makes reading it enjoyable and her satire makes it humourous. I love the last lines as well; but we all know she'll see him again, right? Keep it up!

fallingpanicamore002 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Whoa...poor Cody...

But I love photography myself, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes!
Girlwithideas chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I love Cody's character she's so so easy to identify with!
AbbySomebody chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Great second chapter! I liked how you gave us an immediate introduction to her family rather than just throwing them randomly into the mix as time goes on. Who's the guy who was with her mom?

Girlwithideas chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
so funny though i feel bad for her! wonder who the other person is
Blossoming Hibiscus chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
O what call! Whosa callin?
Girlwithideas chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This story is amazing!
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Lovely start. I like it :D
AbbySomebody chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I really like your style of writing. I thought this chapter did a wonderful job of introducing the main character and the story in general. I can't wait for more updates-this is such a fantastic piece of writing.