Reviews for Xiao Long
colin chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
awesome. very descriptive, hooks reader in.
you-know-who chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
update. now. :D
ryn chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
:D:D I LOVE THE LAST LINE.

"get out before I kick you off the balcony."
KAYLA D chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
JULIA I can't believe you're gonna major in engineering. you should totally be an author instead!(: I haven't read much, but what I've read so far, it's like addicting. so when I read more I'll tell you what I think :D but I LOVE IT! :]
ryn chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
:D I shall refresh the page over and over and over again!

...what happened to XiaoLong? Is she still with them? o_O?
Kovath chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Overall, it's an extremely interesting story. Some things that bothered me were too many characters and so few were actually developed. Besides Hawk, Xiao Long, and the main character, there really isn't too much background. It seems like you have just a lot of extra random characters. It's not really that big of a deal, just something that could be improved on.

In terms of style of writing, this is pretty nice. You develop the story well and the plot progresses at a good rate. Some weird random things like Jade being fantastically wealthy and crossing the Pacific Ocean in a span of a few hours (I think?) are interesting additions although I'm not quite sure how it fits into the overall story.

Despite the above, it's a very good read. The plot isn't cliched and rather unique and overall the story is really good, especially the way you present it (aka you write well).

MORE CHAPTERS!
Dion C chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
how adorable! and creepy...I'm sold!
Dion C chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
luv the characters! Hawk is my favorite.
ryn chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
D: -gasp- updateupdateupdate, you butthead!
Dion C chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Creepy dream...i'm interested. i hope you continue with your book, i too am reattempting to publish a book for next year, maybe we can help each other out.