Reviews for Compendere Pirata: A Collection of OneShots
Thryna chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This one is really a beautiful piece, I have to say.
hopelessromantic3 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
OMG! Roger is so sweet! It just makes me so happy to finally hear him say that! He is such a romantic! XD
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Awwww hehehe that was cute, i enjoyed them all, but I loved this one the most. Roger made me giggle xD

When did this one take place? Like book 1/2 or in between book 2/3? (I'm assuming not in three) Was it a random plot bunny that came to your mind?
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Roger is brilliant, and so amusing. That was some bold kid! Looking forward to the next update :)
Kassandra Duric chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Deffinatly a great wonder for him to wonder about. What kind of world DID he bring Cissy into?

Any way, great discriotion. Nice showing in parts that needed to be showed. There were a few things I would comment on but like I said in the past it seemed to insult you, so if you wish to hear them, then just ask me about them and I'll gladly tell you, until then, can't wait till I read your next piece of work.
Midnight113 chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Aw, I loved seeing Craig interacting with his daughter. It's kind of bittersweet actually considering what happens. Love the dialogue as well, it really sets the period and atmosphere of the piece. Great job!
Kassandra Duric chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
I have to sadly admit, I don't remember William and Marry _;. But this story was a happy one. To bad Roger and the Emelia can't have a happy ending. .
Midnight113 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
I loved it! Merry Christmas!
Midnight113 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I love this, great collection of oneshots. It's cool getting other storylines and perspectives. Awesome job and Happy Birthday! I hope it's a good one!
RenHen chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Kassandra Duric chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Well, this was deffinatly interesting. Why was the cook trying to kill Roger?
Bonny Abomination chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
gah I am addicted to your writting and I am also addicted to video games and also my own writting and Im being torn between them...KUDOS TO YOU AND YOUR MUSES!
Kassandra Duric chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Amelia reminds me oh so much of Roger, I hope they're not related in any way, for Em's sake. lol Though it is always said that the daughter will fall for a person similar to their mother, or was it supposed to be their father? Oh who cares.
RenHen chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Aww. I've always wanted to see more of Em's parents. Yay!
Kassandra Duric chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
awe. It's sweet that she will always be known as Princess to him. It's sad that they can't be together all the time now, but it will work out, I'm sure it will.