Reviews for Percival's legacy
Star of Life chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
The message I get from this is that only by cleansing yourself can you truly see the path you should take. Beautiful. :D
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i love the simplicity in here! 'pounding' 'white' 'hidden' made me imagine what it's like, vividly. i read many haikus that are packed with adjectives into the poor 3 lines but this was balanced and well-written. good job
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
The piece is interesting. I like how you pluralize rain. I've heard of pounding rain, but not rains. I also like how you tell us the pebbles are white. It creates a more specific image. Nicely done.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile).
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I particularly liked your use of ‘white’ in this haiku. White is a very clean, save, harborus color, it makes me think that your path, unlike, perhaps, someone else’s is the purer path to go. I also like how you mingle that image with the idea of YOUR PATH. As I said before it singles out any other path as the wrong way to go, and yours as the right way. Very interesting work, I don’t know how the title plays into it, but as a stand alone it works really well. Keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.

Jules, via the Review Marathon (link in my profile)
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Das ist wieder einmal ein unglaublich originelles Haiku, das zum Nachdenken anregt, auch durch die Zusammenfassung mit dem Verweis auf Parcival. Dies gibt dem Gedicht einen mythischen Bezug. Der verborgene Weg ist sehr japanisch.