Reviews for Thoughtless Original Ending
jackieshopper chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Wow... what an ending. I bawled like a baby.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I simply loved it... So heartbreaking but pure. Not what anyone would guess.
Cale Messenger chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my God! Thank God I haven't seen this before I even read the whole trilogy! Or else I will curse the book with all my life! I love this trilogy so much!
sexybear05 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Oh my, I can't remember when last I cried sooo much while reading, this version is so sad
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I am so glad the story didn't really end like this. My heart was broken and I caouldn't stop crying while read it. Thank you for rethinking the end and giving us Kellan and Kiera
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
So glad you changed it...that ending was just too sad.
Cloretta chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for this read!
h2dope chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
i disagree with some things that were said bout the book as a whole. While I am ver happy that the writter decided to go with an alternate ending this ending was very powerful. I don't think the scenes should have been shorten on behalf that the suspense of who she was going to choose and how we were so caught up in her head as well as her heart that we ourselves could also play the same role that Kiera played. I felt that the more my heart raced to know who she ended up with, the better the ending turned out to be. And with that twist after he kicks her the hospital scene it made my heart race once again because I kept telling myself "Okay, its not over I still have so many pages left" and it gave me a sense of relief because i put hope into my mind as well as heart for how much the characters have touched me. I feel the writter did an EXCELENT job.
Reggie chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Wow that was so sad and beautiful at the time but i am really really happy that you choose a different ending and loved the second book even more knowing what you originally intended on writing. Thank you for not ending it this way!
coppertop 1010 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I have read your 2 books several times since I first discovered them 6 months ago. I knew there was another ending you had written but loved the story so much the way it was, I never bothered to read it. Now that I have I am very glad you changed the ending. Although this is a very final ending I don't feel the closure in it. Your writing has to much feeling and passion to let this brilliant story die like this.
The Beauty of Lies chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Man! I am so glad you ended your story the way you did! Oh, i am a huuuge fan of your work, btw, it's just that I used to download it and it never once occured to me to find it on fp. Silly me! But man i couldnt read through all that, some lines were far, far too painful. I read Thoughtless over a year ago, and to be homest I grew very attached to the characters. Usually, i'm a bit embarassed to say, character names [like people's names in my real life] seem to elude me as soon as i'm done with them, or anything associated to them. Your work is different, Conversion, Thoughtless, It's all Relative.. I couldnt stand to read that Keira had died. It's like not wanting to watch the news after something horrific has happened, or finding a friend's name in the local obituary section, it's too hard to do and while your curiosity demands it, it's gonna hurt like hell. Still, I always wondered if Thoughtless was really going to end up a tragic tale of wanting two things and getting neither. The amount of pain the characters go through isn't fair in this ending, but maybe realistic. : I wish you the best of luck with your writing, I swear if i lived in the US near a Barnes and Noble, i'd buy all your books. For now, i just have to send my regards from Mexico and hope someday, I move back and get to read from talented people like you. Now, i'm going to cry a bit, because seriously! Did I mention how sad this is? '
tkj001 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
WOW great ending, but I am SOOOOO happy that it didn't go this way...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Hi
Rebecca chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
OMG I am so glad you changed the ending this one is fantastic but it doesn't feel right. I cried my eyes out but I just can't see kellen with Jen I could see kellen killing himself though that would have been more dramatic. And as for Denny in jail no that is so wrong he is way to nice and perfect for that...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Thank You for keeping Keira Alive !
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »