Reviews for Thoughtless Original Ending
anawrites chapter 2 . 3/5
That was a very nice ending but I am way happier with the way you ended it in the book. I have never been a fan of Keira but that doesn't mean I want her to die. Gosh, I cried so much and it was hard to control my tears when you are in the office and all your other co-workers have a clear view of you. After reading this, I began to treasure Effortless and Reckless more ,not that I don't treasure them but more of how grateful I am that there 2 books. If Keira died in Thoughtless then there wouldn't be any sequel. So thank you from the the bottom of my heart 3
gulmina.khan.125 chapter 2 . 2/24
Plx also upload thoughtful here.
kimberley chapter 2 . 2/6
Omggggggg I am sooo glad this wasn't the ending!
Nathaly Bonilla chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
WOW... :(
this is really sad...
After all, I think Kellan really deserve a happy endind with the person he loves... so, I prefer the other ending :v
But this was interesting..
er chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
what the fucking shit?
jackieshopper chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Wow... what an ending. I bawled like a baby.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I simply loved it... So heartbreaking but pure. Not what anyone would guess.
Cale Messenger chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my God! Thank God I haven't seen this before I even read the whole trilogy! Or else I will curse the book with all my life! I love this trilogy so much!
sexybear05 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Oh my, I can't remember when last I cried sooo much while reading, this version is so sad
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I am so glad the story didn't really end like this. My heart was broken and I caouldn't stop crying while read it. Thank you for rethinking the end and giving us Kellan and Kiera
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
So glad you changed it...that ending was just too sad.
Cloretta chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for this read!
h2dope chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
i disagree with some things that were said bout the book as a whole. While I am ver happy that the writter decided to go with an alternate ending this ending was very powerful. I don't think the scenes should have been shorten on behalf that the suspense of who she was going to choose and how we were so caught up in her head as well as her heart that we ourselves could also play the same role that Kiera played. I felt that the more my heart raced to know who she ended up with, the better the ending turned out to be. And with that twist after he kicks her the hospital scene it made my heart race once again because I kept telling myself "Okay, its not over I still have so many pages left" and it gave me a sense of relief because i put hope into my mind as well as heart for how much the characters have touched me. I feel the writter did an EXCELENT job.
Reggie chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Wow that was so sad and beautiful at the time but i am really really happy that you choose a different ending and loved the second book even more knowing what you originally intended on writing. Thank you for not ending it this way!
coppertop 1010 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I have read your 2 books several times since I first discovered them 6 months ago. I knew there was another ending you had written but loved the story so much the way it was, I never bothered to read it. Now that I have I am very glad you changed the ending. Although this is a very final ending I don't feel the closure in it. Your writing has to much feeling and passion to let this brilliant story die like this.
99 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »