Reviews for Giving In
JJM100 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
i know some people who give in to somethig that is just a lie but find happiness from that lie.

and they nver want the lie to be gone by the truth
the prophet apathetic chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This poem makes me feel a little sick inside. It really bothers me when guys are insincere about the heart, and the lies they tell..

That's just me...this sort of topic strikes a nerve.

That said the poem is decently written. It doesn't impart a feeling of conflict to me, it seems like the character is simply satisfied with the knowledge they have, and are willingly playing pretend.
WutNow chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
The only dialogue exchanged between the narrator and the boy was an essential key to how love is often viewed. The boy believs that love can only be given through physical contact, while the girl "gives in" but wanting more. I like the hunger they both crave, and saddened by the fact that it can never be satisfied. I really liked this one.

"But when he asked for one more kiss,

I faithfully complied." and the last lines were one of my favorites. Beautifully written Lyllyth! You never dissapoint :)

Keep up the good work and thank you for your reviews! Stay awesome!

-Agent
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
hey hun, thanks for all the reviews. :D I liked this. It was simple, flowed well, and had a nice rhyme to it. People will find this relateable. :D