Reviews for The Purr of the Beast
chewychester chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
If you reallyu have dreams like this I'd like to be your friend.
Classy Broad chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
The Iove the descriptions you used, especially how you described how beautiful and majestic the leopard is... Wonderful ending didn't really expect that.
WutNow chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I thought it was a nice dream. Everything was peaceful in the end and both you, mom, and leopord got a great deal in the end not being eaten and just sharing the love :). If I had a dream like that I wouldn't listen to my mom. Everyone for themselves! XD Good job
eaststar chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Pretty story.
Sophia chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Good story, well written as always! The leopard wanting affection seems a bit unrealistic, but it is obviously vital to the tone of the story. If it had babies around it would have definitely eaten the speaker. Somebody got lucky!
MeepsterMeep chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I have a feeling that there was a metaphor in there somewhere. I don't know what it is because I'm not in analyzing mode for school yet, but in three months I'll let you know what I think on the metaphor matter. And I love the way this was written - I got a very vivid image in my head. As always, great job! : )
Morine chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
The language was so freaking beautiful! It's always to easy to read.

And that was so sweet! I want a pet leopard :(. Actually...that wouldn't work out too well, so maybe never mind.

But I loved this little story :D