Reviews for The Heat of Your Hand In Mine
RentBoheme chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
Okay, so Marie's brother, Tom, is just about the best thing since sliced bread. You had me laughing with that scene of him in the bedroom. I got the image of him sitting around for an hour, in the dark, in the room, rehearsing the spin-around on the swivel chair and the evil-person look.

And I guess Nick's mom is a little stalker-like in her own respects. Hehe, respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Anyway, back to the mother: I'm trying to guess what she was thinking about when she stared into the window. Maybe: "Oh, what young uns. Don't they know that they should get married now, while they can still choose? It's not that rushed. Back in my day, we had arranged marriages. Arranged marriages! Now, that was rushed. I hadn't even met the guy before my wedding day. And I turned out all right, right? RIGHT?" She twitches her eye.

Okay, so nice little chapter.
coloring chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Yay an update! I really missed your story :)

Glad to know everything's going alright. Yay for mom being a matchmaker! I wonder what she was thinking about as she was gazing out the window...
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
:( I love both chapters, for some reason the site wouldn't let me review on the last chapter! Boo! So I will now. Haha, I love Nick's awkwardness, it was so cute :) And chapter 5 is so sad! I am dying to know what happened between them now! I love it!
RentBoheme chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
This was a sweet little chapter. :) I can't believe he's scared of monkeys. Monkeys are so awesome. I expect a zoo chapter soon, okay? With secretly talking monkeys.
willsmithlover101 chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
I loved this chapter and I loved the toy story movie in 3D!
coloring chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Aw, I loved this chapter! So very cute! I love the thoughts going through Marie's mind, haha. Oh, hormones.

Hmm...I sense something about Nick's brother. I didn't even know he had one, lol.

Can't wait for the next one! :)
RentBoheme chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
I'll take notes as I read . . .

I thought people were born with beauty marks? That they didn't just appear. Whatever.

Hmm. It seems weird that the mother would be talking to him, especially since they hadn't talked in six years.

As the last chapter made obvious, they weren't the best cooks. I guess six ears didn't change much.

GYAH! NICK! JUST GO TO THE HOTEL! Oh . . . he's going to stay with them. Good, Nick. Now you're thinking rationally.

I predict you will include something about her loving sunny side up eggs when you write about the summer.

Oh, nice ending line. I now, more than ever, want to know what happened to make them separate.

I like the chapters in the present, they're a nice contrast with the past.
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
:) I love this chapter! I like the switching POV's, you do it really well. I also really appreciate all of the raw emotion in your writing, it makes me feel like I am in the hospital room with Nick. Amazing chapter!
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
:D Haha, I love the humor you snuck in there, I definately got a kick out of it :P I loved the chapter and how awkward Nick is, it's so cute!
willsmithlover101 chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
this was an awesome chapter. !
RentBoheme chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
That was a funny chapter. I was rooting for Marie to use the fire, just cause that would be absolutely hilarious and I'm all for fictional characters catching on fire.

Anyway, can't wait for the walk (and to learn what happened to make them breakup!).
coloring chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Omg, one of my favourite chapters! :) I squealed at practically everything! And omg, especially SHIRTLESS NICK! That is one thing I would love to see. And the ankles under the table part! Aww!

The walk. I'm too excited to even say how excited I am about it.
RentBoheme chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Aww, this is a nice little chapter. I like how Nick's sisters tease him, think he got laid. XD

Anyway, I'll keep this review small, because it's a small chapter.

Tata!
coloring chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
It really was enjoyable though it was short! Good enough for me :) I really loved it. I can't wait to read about the dinner! Woo!
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I really love the preface! The emotion is great, and the fact that you started the story off right away with action drew me right in. I'm so upset because I don't have time to read another chapter tonight :( But I will soon! Awesome beginning!