Reviews for Sounds
Minor Masterpiece chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
M, cool format. I like how it moved downward like a pyramid. A few corrections though. At the fourth line you say "friends" but in the seventh line it's just a singular "friend". Also, in formal writing you almost always spell out numbers instead of using digits. Therefore, you should spell out the one. But this might mess with your format so it's up to you- poetry is more allowing of digits than creative stories. And also, in the last line you used the word "herd" which means a flock of animals, the correct spelling in this context would be "heard".

I did like the suspensefulness of the poem though. Very creative.

Happy writing,

Mea.
Spiritrunner89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh creepy, in a good way, It ends so suddenly like a cliffhanger that might never be answered I like that good job! :)
L.A. Clearwater chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Well, it's something I am not sure of what I feel, because I've gone through something similar before...anyway, good job!
Tobyk947 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Nice. I have a small collection of poems to, if you're not easily freaked.

I like this. The omnious feel you have going on is fantastic, and because it cuts off, even more so.

I suggestion I would make- make sure all your words are spelled out and correctly. Because poetry is all about the imagery of the writting, if your words are misspelled it may mess up the feel of the poem.