Reviews for Safe With Me
shallow is as shallow does chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
loved it! Thank you
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Random but really good and funny! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
dreeming chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I reckon this has potential for a multi-chap fic :D

LOVE the idea, but the relationship/feelings between Amelia and Mitch seemed to happen a bit too quick.
Xxluvbugger213xX chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
AW THIS WAS SO CAHUTE... and random and different. WHICH MAKES IT BETTER. So my brain is a bit fried right now and this was the perfect anecdote. So thank you. This was like fluff for me. I love mind readers... Not really. I don't know anything about mind readers, but I'm all for this! lol. Okay. I think I'm high so I'm going to go now.

I might read more of your shindigs too.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love this.
Flashography chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
aw, this was so cute!

but i've always wanted to be a mind reader, aw, that's the super power i want!
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Haha, this was too cute. Really enjoyed reading it xD
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
awww cute .

i like this, and actually this could make a good story,

even just a shortish one, you could add more to this if you wanted ;D
GittaStar chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love stories that are compleatly random!
x Farii chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was soo cuute! xD
DefyGod chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
yes man...a wonderful work of fiction...well u can extend the story...a bit more drama,suspense...and a tragic end would do fine1!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aw so cute! And I do like the reference at the beginning with Sookie and Edward haha. And oddly enough.. they are both driving me up a wall haha.

He sounds super cute. And I love the comment about him telling her not to listen to his thoughts while at the movie haha. Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I've read this more times than I can count and love it more and more each time.

You make the reading minds thing work.

Mitch sounds lovely.
HavingACoffeeBreak chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aw. This is sweet. I'd love to see what happens next but I also think it's a good place to end :) Adding it to my favourites. Great job!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Well, I like your idea. It's a good one. And I like Amelia's character. She's got a good personality. However, it seemed to me like Mitch couldn't stick to a personality type. It was hard to connect with him because he was just so shallow. Not to mention I thought the whole thing went WAY too fast. Neither of them had enough time to really develop anything, but by the end, they had. 'Twas odd.

So, in short, I think it needs an overhaul, but I also think that it would definitely be worth overhauling. )
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »