Reviews for Feminism in Modern Times
aTalewithEars chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Yes! I complete;y agree with EVERYTHING you say! More people need to read this! Amazing, a well-written, easy to understand paper. Bravo!
Ravenwood2012 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very nice. I don't see how it got out of hand, it was very straightforward and to the point. I, myself, have always hated the subliminal social stigma pointing towards women being weaker, more vulnerable, and being the caretaker.

I look forward to reading more of your essays.
Halen Catice chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I agree completely.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Men however are not women, and neither is the opposite.

a is a

A is never b. What you and the rest of these people in this movement wants is to violate this rule. You want a to be just like b, but that's hardly possible.

A is quite different from b and that is the same with genders. There is differences in men and women, and as long as you can not resolve that, you can't make them equal.

Here is the thing with the salary. When you become a CEO and can decide what to pay the folks around your company, go on and pay them equal. However, it's the employer's and CEO's choice what he wishes to pay his workers.

Sure, they can go on strikes, but remember firing people is also up to the employer or CEO of the company.

No one but them, can tell them or determine for them how to pay there staff, however suggestions can be made.
LittleLoser.AndRoloLamperouge chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I've read almost a hundred of essays like this. They all portray the same scene in which feminism is involve. I think there's no way man can be weighed the same as woman. Not in the society we presently have.

-LittleLoser-