Reviews for Knight Shift
cmintcandy chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh, crap that's CUTE! I'm giggling and clapping my hands, it's so fun! XD I really thought you described the Radio DJ place well, and his movements around his room (not that I would know, it just sounds like it's might be accurate XD), and I thnk that was a very awesome ending.

YaY!
windyday chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Ahh that was just the fuzzy fix I was looking for. Well written, charming, loveable characters and some angst. Gosh, what more could you ask for? Awesome story. :).
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
He reminds me of one of my favourite DJs. Lovely.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Loved it!:)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
that was soo cute!

loved it!
balloonfista chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
shwet...and so original ;)

Ri
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was very cute. I liked how nobody really let Eric off the hook for having been awful, but also how it all played out- Eric's character was fun to read.

The awesome is in the details, and I liked how you seem to get that.

Nice one.

Erisah
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
A little corny, but then I am corny. Short, with no unnecessary decorations.
Ravina chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Haha, I absolutely LOVED the ending!

Great one-shot!

- Rebekah
Kyllex chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This. Was. Amazing. Ahh! It's so cute. The entire thing just made me smile, and the ending made me laugh. Silly Eric. Anyway, this was super sweet, I loved it. Great job!
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
AHH BEST EVER! hahha super creative and cute. love refreshing new situations like this. great writing and great story!

;)becky
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
adorable. love.

AKAAKAAKA chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I love this story, at first I thought it would suck (sorry, the result of being let down lately by so interesting but...well...grammar and dialogue wise...disappointing. But when I read it, I went Kya!...You made me sleep late cause I was playing it in my head DX.

Anyway, I just want to say a few things:

1.) Try to break the paragraphs a bit more, as the reading through a screen isn't really fun especially if you have to concentrate a bit more. So making it one or three lines then break would be a good style.

2.) Thank you for not giving the physical features of the character, it gives the reader a chance to imagine them themselves, and it works very well to your advantage and writing style.

3.) Dialogue is wonderful! *hugs* and using song titles as mediums of emotion was a nice touch. The best part is, you didn't place in lyrics !

Soo all in all! You're now a favorite author from another a romance fan! XD
HarderTpBreathe chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was great ! :D

I absolutely loved it. and Beth was his savior :P

good job! :]
JamieBell chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous! I could feel the heartbreak and the happy. So good. Thank you!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »