Reviews for Knight Shift
Jacqueline.E chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Loved it once again. You are bloody brilliant! Sweet and filled with hilarity. Amazing!
tamii chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So friggin cute! The last part made me laugh! (not many stories make me laugh out loud, you know)

Aw, I could just gush on how cute this story is - but I won't. Just know that I love it!
Chocolate is Yummy chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
haha~ Ending's cute. ;) nice enjoyable little one shot. .
FLIPPER66 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I COULD SEE THAT HAPPENING NOW LOL UH DUNDER DJ TURN THE DUMB MIKE OFF LOL ENJOYED IT . MAKES GOOD FODDER FOR A DEVELOPING STORY THOUGH.
cmintcandy chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh, crap that's CUTE! I'm giggling and clapping my hands, it's so fun! XD I really thought you described the Radio DJ place well, and his movements around his room (not that I would know, it just sounds like it's might be accurate XD), and I thnk that was a very awesome ending.

YaY!
windyday chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Ahh that was just the fuzzy fix I was looking for. Well written, charming, loveable characters and some angst. Gosh, what more could you ask for? Awesome story. :).
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
He reminds me of one of my favourite DJs. Lovely.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Loved it!:)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
that was soo cute!

loved it!
balloonfista chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
shwet...and so original ;)

Ri
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was very cute. I liked how nobody really let Eric off the hook for having been awful, but also how it all played out- Eric's character was fun to read.

The awesome is in the details, and I liked how you seem to get that.

Nice one.

Erisah
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
A little corny, but then I am corny. Short, with no unnecessary decorations.
Ravina chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Haha, I absolutely LOVED the ending!

Great one-shot!

- Rebekah
Kyllex chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This. Was. Amazing. Ahh! It's so cute. The entire thing just made me smile, and the ending made me laugh. Silly Eric. Anyway, this was super sweet, I loved it. Great job!
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
AHH BEST EVER! hahha super creative and cute. love refreshing new situations like this. great writing and great story!

;)becky