Reviews for Knight Shift
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
adorable. love.

AKAAKAAKA chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I love this story, at first I thought it would suck (sorry, the result of being let down lately by so interesting but...well...grammar and dialogue wise...disappointing. But when I read it, I went Kya!...You made me sleep late cause I was playing it in my head DX.

Anyway, I just want to say a few things:

1.) Try to break the paragraphs a bit more, as the reading through a screen isn't really fun especially if you have to concentrate a bit more. So making it one or three lines then break would be a good style.

2.) Thank you for not giving the physical features of the character, it gives the reader a chance to imagine them themselves, and it works very well to your advantage and writing style.

3.) Dialogue is wonderful! *hugs* and using song titles as mediums of emotion was a nice touch. The best part is, you didn't place in lyrics !

Soo all in all! You're now a favorite author from another a romance fan! XD
HarderTpBreathe chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was great ! :D

I absolutely loved it. and Beth was his savior :P

good job! :]
JamieBell chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous! I could feel the heartbreak and the happy. So good. Thank you!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
aww, that was seriously adorable :)
my own prince chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I thought this was original and sweet. :)
jessnutsss chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
OMG. You really have a knack for writing something new and refreshing! Loved it :)
Noie chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was SO CUTE! I loved it and hope you write some more one-shots like this!
Eyes.BehindtheMask chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
OMG this is such a cute story! I absolutely love it! The first thing I did after reading it (and, I'll admit, after squealing) was favorite it! Absolute awesomeness!
MarieAnn chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Really good story! I definitely liked it and I thought the ending was perfect. :-)
KariandTK chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That's a cute story. I love how he keeps forgetting about the mike.
Jade chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Dude, I loved this story. Seriously, it's really awesome. (Especially the ending.) I liked how Beth called in and told him that she wanted him back by requesting a song called "I want you back." That was really smart.
AnyMousse chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I'm all for sappy :-) That was cute.
Octopus chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw, this was really good! :D
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3