Reviews for Broken Pieces
Dougie Boy chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Payback from the Roadhouse...

I've read chap 1 prior to chap 2 so I could be more proactive in my assessment. I really enjoyed the feigned indifference played out by Kitty. Being in similar circumstances, it caught me, all wrapped up, thinking if the same parody had not took place then as now is going down in Broken Pieces.

We arrive at the crash scene with the infectious characters of the two bros...'Foul- weather brothers' is an excellent line. Often the case with sibling support This brings a shot of realism as the chapter unfolds. Solace is seeking their sister's comfort in the mix of commonality shared by all broken down hearts. No difficulty here in suspending disbelief. The dialogue laced with the familiarity of the family.

I would be interested in reading more, less Kitty be left tainted and alone as the last line suggested.
YasuRan chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
After reading nothing but romance for the past couple of days, it's great to come across some family-oriented stuff. I definitely would like to see more of this and how the twins help their sister heal :)
RetardedChicken chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Ah, so sad. She pretended not to care but as soon as he left she broke apart :( is this a one shot or are u gonna carry on, becasue i liked this and if it's not, I wanna know more about their relationship! Nice work ;D