Reviews for Random Acts of Kindness
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
I like your story so far. I'm assuming that he really did intend to perform random acts of kindness... or was this just a very creative way to meet a pretty girl? Either way, I am enjoying the premise of the story thus far.

Honestly, I would have expected slightly more reluctance and suspicion from Emily at their first meeting... and perhaps a little more protectiveness from her father at the wedding; other than that, I have no criticisms.

Looking forward to reading more.
music is my weakness chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Haha, you read my mind. I was going to suggest taking the story at a slower pace :D. Anyways, great chapter, made me laugh as usual. One typo (I think). When Eli was commenting on a rainy day, you said winter instead of weather. At least that was what I was assuming you were trying to say. Good job!
music is my weakness chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
HAHA Love the whole ghost thing. I would probably be the one falling for it. It was great. I like this story, even as it is (though I want more!) Good job!
music is my weakness chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Aw. I still love Eli. And I want to congratulate you on your third POV writing, it is great. I am awful at third person and respect anyone who can pull it off! Great job, off to raed chapter three!
music is my weakness chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Ooh. I like this story already. Eli makes me laugh. Good job!

I would definitely like to see the pictures if you could send them. Oh, and one typo, you wrote sasle instead of sales. Just to let you know. I'm off to read the next chapter!

Oh, and I am now ashamed to be named Amanda. Thanks. :D
my own prince chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I think you have a very good idea here with lots of potential.

However, I think you've let this move on much too quickly. If I had a random stranger pop up and offer to be practically a servant - I'd be more freaked out.

You need a bit more of realism in your story, as well as a bit more depth in your characters.

Other than that, I think you have a pretty good foundation.

P.S. I also recommend to lessen the usage of too many ...'s.