Reviews for Super Hero
Writerswand chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
hehe, that was funny and...cute? That the word? nevermind. haha, I like the uh...nevermind...I forgot what it was called...

fail review...
L-Lilith chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
It flows kind of like a pop song. My favorite lines are "I must be crazy,/ I call you Super Hero / and you never save me!" It's simple and funny commentary on the mentality some girls have of wanting to be saved and the mentality some guys have of wanting to save that damsel in distress... and also that some girls prefer the "bad guy" anyway... lol
Isca chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
"I must be crazy, I call you superhero, and you never save me." This line flowed quite well-it's very lyrical. :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
First off, superhero is one word, not two. Also, I think you repeat the word superhero way to much in that first stanza.

"the why I think you're"... you don't need the word the

"You never cheer me when I’m sad."... you actually cheer someone up, not just cheer them when they're sad.

"saying me hi, what’s going on?"... saying hi to me

"Oki doki, I must be crazy,"... Okie dokie

"I don’t want to fall for a strange that uses"...stranger

I don't like this because there's no reason to call him a superhero. I know that's the point, but I think you need to explain why you even started calling him that. It was just a confusing concept.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (links in my profile).
NocturnalNerd chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I love the irony of this poem, and I kinda had this sort of feeling towards someone once. I saw them as my saviour in a way, and they had practically done nothing to earn the title. Definitely faving.