Reviews for Hunting for the Stars of Gemini
WutNow chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
LoL. I don't know why, but the character reminds me of Roarschach from the Watchmen lol.

Liked the eerie scene you created. I'm glad this isn't going to be a one-shot because if it is.. I'd be saying "Wait.. now what?" And I woudln't be able to give you a thorough review haha.

So... is he an alien? (sorry, as I've said before... fantasy/ supernatural isn't my cup of tea XD). I'm just guessing because you talked about Gemini or something. And I found the location of the ring to be weird. Is this some ancient thing going on because to hide it in some building was sort of odd. Then again, I can't say anything because I don't know what's going on. Hm, does this character have a name? Or is he just the Gemini?

Sorry about my questions. I'm really trying hard lol. Once again, language is good. I would have liked more of the description about how the door appeared. Like, were there symbols suddenly etched on the black brick building? Did it glow? Or just melted like goo?

Interesting chaptter :). can't wait to read more

-Agent
Alex chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
A great introduction to what could be an even greater wrote a very vivid description of the setting.I hope you keep writing it!
eaststar chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Confusing but interesting.
Sophia chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hmm... strange. Good writing. I especially like the first few paragraphs with the description of the man. It makes me want to know what the hell is going on! :D
Morine chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Let me just say...the title was really eye catching. I opened my e-mail and was happy to see that there was another story written by you. And when I saw the title, I was immediately interested in reading it.

Also...I think there might have been a typo in the summary. There was an ending quotation mark, but no beginning one.

Great story! I absolutely love your writing style. :D
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Hi! This is awesome!

I love the incantation you made up and also, it was quite suspenseful how you said "an unfinished duel was about to resume."

Awesomeness. :)
MeepsterMeep chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Okay, again, I love the way you wrote this. You don't have to write a lot, but I love the vivid images that I get from so few words. The one-shot was interesting, and I bet it'd be a great full-length story. I wish you'd continue!