Reviews for Personal Universe Poems
simpleplan13 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Again I like how you used words from other pieces. It really does tie the collection together. I also liked the word mine in the last line. It kinda made me wonder if different people would have different ones. Again, great word choices!

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile).
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
I liked how this piece took the word tarnished from the other piece and the idea of tears as raindrops. That really brought it together as a collection, though I'm slightly confused why they all had a wolf except the one tiger...

I like this as a take on the boy crying wold. It's really different. Again, your word choices and descriptions are great as well.
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
I love that first line. Enmity is such a unique word choice. I also like the au naturel part. That was cute and a bit humorous. The title is great too. Interesting that the wolf is back instead of the tiger... I wonder if the next will have an animal.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I liked the last line. That was a really interesting concept. I also liked the word tarnished. It was a nice choice.

I have to say, the piece kind of confused me though. Most likely it's me being stu0p0id, but I didn't get the harness was.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I really loved the last stanza. How you used all the other stanzas. However, the whole wolf thing seemed kinda random. I don't get why you capitalized wolf in the third stanza and it just didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the words.

I did like the piece though. Your descriptions and word choice are really powerful and beautiful. Great job.