Reviews for The Cross
eaststar chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very thrilling-except the last part didn't make sense; how can someone just drop a gun and not notice? It would make a noise and a gun's presence is never unnoticed.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow. That was... surprising. I didn't expect the ending till I read it. Great job!
BreeBelle chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh, wow. Oh WOW. This was very interesting. Mae seemed to have two different personalities...no, BEINGS. In the first half, she was the tired, desperate victim, but by the end, she was the dangerous cold-blooded killer. What I liked about this was that there was VERY little dialogue, but the characters still got their points across. Considering you wrote this in two hours, the grammar/spelling/structure is almost perfectly versed. All in all, amazing work! Happy writing!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hi, Mara, I'm so happy that you've written something new!

When I first noticed "The Cross", I thought that it would be a Christian story. Gosh, I'm quite surprised that the title is probably derived from the Celtic cross tattoo on Jeremy's neck. Haha.
Lesumi chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Awesome OvO b
Justin Carlton chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Nice piece! Good pace, I like the nonlinear style, and the characters were well-rounded. I'm not so sure that this is really a "horror" fic, but I guess that's up for interpretation.

"When she looked away, he felt bereft. He loved her so much that at times it felt like a crime." - nice line, really vivid

Great work.