Reviews for Love and Cereal
allancaldera chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
awww this was really sweet the last line the best of all.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
best story so hard right now.
bansira chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was really cute. :D
Love it!
Rhys chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
And they called him 'Perp' the whole time. Ahahaha, you. XD
thefuturefreaksmeout chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
this was really adorable!
Lemonzilla chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
:D

Max is wrong - it is perfect :)
SerigilFan chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
this story was quirky and cute and I rather liked it especially the bits where Max finally catches on to the little things ya' know like he suddenly has a roommate and such like... so yeah this story is kinda awesome and I hope to see more like it.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
um. *garbles*

it's fantastic. :D
Maria Gracia chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Short and sweet.

I really enjoyed reading this one-shot.

"It's not perfect, but Max wakes up to the Perp slobbering on his shoulder and thinks, it's close enough."

I liked the way it's written. It put a smile on my face. It's sort of rare to find a good one-shot, they're so many out there. Perhaps if you find one you could send it this way.

MaGa!
Sobriquets chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Oh! I really loved this! The writing was so refreshing and new, I almost thought you couldn't pull it off in the beginning, but this turned out to be such a fantastic story, I'm very happy to have found it. The characters were very well developed, even in such a small story, and I loved their interaction. It was so perfectly done, it makes me smile. It makes me want to quote my favorite part, only I don't have a favorite part- I loved the whole thing. I'm really quite pleasantly surprised!

On a side note, I work for Undiscovered, and I'd really like to suggest your one-shot for our first one-shot feature sometime in the feature. You wouldn't happen to mind would you? There's a link on my profile if you want to check the website, and if you have any other concerns, just message me back.

I just really loved your story! Gah! I'm so happy I found it! You don't even know, although I'm sure you've come across the bad one-shots all the time. Either way, this was definitely not a bad one-shot, and it's quite memorable and unique.

Thanks for the great read! D

Sobriquets