Reviews for Rejuvenation
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I loved how Hebe realized how she had been a doormat for so long and asserted her opinion to the misogynists of ancient society. Keep writing!
Grey Eyed Oblivion chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love Greek Myth, especially about the underdog Gods and Goddesses - my fave being Hebe.

I liked how she stood up for herself and initially rejected Hercules. Did you know that Hera had planned to get Hebe married to Dionysus,but Zeus wanted her to marry Hercules. Poor Hebe. No say in anything. Anyway, good story. I enjoyed it!
huimei chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
hi !

Windtear chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I loved this story. Hebe's grasp at empowerment was very well done and I felt the way the males in her life simply didn't register her as a person until she made them was also very well handled. My main complaint about this story is that it felt too short! I know Hebe completely vanishes after this point but I wanted to read about more than one encounter/adventure. Hebe's left Olympus to get wisdom - I wanted to see her actually growing! I also wanted to see the other gods missing her - specifically Hera. You've portrayed Hera as being genuinely remorseful about her treatment of Hephaestus in 'Worthy of Love' and Hebe here speaks of her with respect, so I was hoping to see her and Hebe meet and be friendly - Hebe maybe going to her and pouring all her troubles out to her mother and getting the advice to just leave because she knows from Zeus that men behave badly, or Hera receiving a message from Hebe assuring her of her health and safety. Still, it was good to see Zeus getting ripped a new one. I wonder if he'll ever get just how despised he is by all the women who actually know him?
Typhaegia chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I thought this was very cute! Hebe def lived up to the term Girl Power!
Jazz chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I was expecting some romance, but you do non-romance fics well... Hmm...