Reviews for Troublesome
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Yuck!...nothing good here!
AnonymousReads chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Well this girl has a lot of bad luck with the situations she keeps getting herself into. I was a bit confused but I like this story and can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon. Please. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Different type of story..but ewwwwwwww...girl having hots for mother's boyfriend...ycukkk...of course, he is even more gross, continuing to date mother after sleeping with the daughter..ugh...
renegade01 chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
hehe love it ;) cant wait for more ;)
capesummers chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Hi just wondering if you are going to update? :) I read this while back and I'm sad to see that you haven't updated it a year!
my princess ending chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Damn! I can't believe that Alexis did it with her mother's boyfriend. Gross but I can't blame her though. I somehow can't believe that Natalie would date someone so much younger than her. I would feel a lot better if it was the guy that was older but-ugh. This story is (by my opinion) a twisted story and I luv twisted stories! I feel like Alexis should end up with Duke because of the way he treats her is just so sweet! I get all queasy when they have their alone talks. Please update soon!
x Farii chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
I like this story(:

Update soon xx
akaCHEEKS chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
Oh man oh man. She is screwed.
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Love the story! Update soon!
renegade01 chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
yikes... you sure do set the scene for awkward moments. ;)
claireponcherrii chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
id rather her be with duke... issac is just meh.
malka chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
always love your stories ! can't wait for the update
Lady R chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Glad to see you back! Ok, I'll forget about the break if it means you are going to update more often. :) Anyway, I like the Duke/Alexis chemistry that going on. Who is Isaac again? LOL
foreveryounggg chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
just read all five chapters - i'm upset you don't update super often! i thought i was really going to like the alexis/isaac part of this story but i actually REALLY like the duke/alexis relationship...keep writing and update soon! (:
renegade01 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
haha loved it! totally wasn't expecting that. ;)
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »