Reviews for Case of the Ex
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Hugo seems pretty hot and cold! Not sure if I like him or not yet. The story is definitely intensifying, so I can't wait for the drama to unfold!

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
This should be good :D Wonder what Hugo's up to!

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Wow, since the first day? That's deep. I think if Daisy's mom had been alive, it would have accounted for more drama! But let's see where this is headed (:

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Short chapter. There's nothing much to say about this, but i think it's funny that she has a broken hand, while he has a broken nose! That must have been SOME punch, huh? (:

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Woah! Interesting start, definitely. I found two mistakes, though -

"Here," he said, handing me two white tablets, "Take these".

Edit: The period should be in before the quote marks, not after.

'Definatley not the delivery man.'

Edit: 'Definitely' is spelled wrong.

On the whole, good start. We know a bit of the protagonist's character, how she's a pretty laid back girl. As for the guy, LEATHER JACKET? So hot :D Definitely worth continuing!

CandiedApples chapter 14 . 1/22/2010
WOW! thats all i can say right now, i really really super duper love this story. im wondering if there will be a sequal? anyways keep up the great work i look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Meli
Lulu chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
Good chapter loved the way it ended I am so glad that Daisy and Hugo got back toughter.

Hope to read more of your good stories.
Preistess-of-the-Moon chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
I loved it! But i'm so sad its over :(. but I loved it!. I like the happy ending. I love this story, it's one of my favorites ever.
emiko-storywriter chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
OMG what a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! Hope to read more from you soon!

- Emiko
fallingpanicamore002 chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
aw
U NV me chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
FUNNY!
Buddie24688 chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
THE END?
chng234 chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
a sweet ending! they r together finally
SnoQueen chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
Heyy...

Nice story...real short and sweet...

A little quick in some places, but overall...it was written well and had a nice ending to it.

Thanks for that!

SnoQueen
lilyxo chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
So, the fact that I read this straight through and was interested enough not to review the chapters individually goes to show what a wonderful job you've done. Great job! :)
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »