Reviews for Case of the Ex
Lulu chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
yeah it's good that you did that put a bite about hugo and daisy the first day they met.
Lulu chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Omg please continue this story I really like it and I want to know what happens after he says to her I need a wife. Please continue it I never get to read stories like this.
Preistess-of-the-Moon chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
I like it. It's very cute and seems like the perfect day. As always I cant wait for more :).

~Moon~
Aaerie chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
cant wait till nxt chapter
fallingpanicamore chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
i think...that Daisy should forgive him already. Because I know exactly what their relationship is like (to a degree - my boyfriend and I can talk for HOURS on end about nothingness and never get tired of it and laugh our asses off...just we started out as friends...) and she should GET OVER IT!
emiko-storywriter chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
OMG, so romantic and cute and you can so tell she is falling for him all over again, so to speak, she was never really over him. LOL i like your style. Update soon!

- Emiko
Person of Death chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Aww..the end was so cute XD
Preistess-of-the-Moon chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Aww...I love it (as always lol). I love the story. The transition from the beggining where its hilarious and light. To now where its starting to go deeper and get more serious is very fluid and perfect.
fallingpanicamore002 chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Aw! Poor Hugo. :(
notjustink chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Sounds very good, and very cute. Keep it up! :)
Aaerie chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
cant wait till nxt chapter
Zany As Hellfire chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Very good! I can't wait for more.
itsVKEE chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
wow; his parents are a bit crazy. i feel sorry for the dad. good chap. update soon?
emiko-storywriter chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
WOW, coolies...golly this story is so different from the kind of thing i read but it is so awesome at the same time...i can't help but hope that she will fall in love with him again because of the marriage OR she still has feelings for him but she doesn't want to believe it...oh my i have goosebumps...i love romance stories!

Wonderful story!

- Emiko
Preistess-of-the-Moon chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
I loved it! Was wishing it was longer tho...Oh well! Write on, lol.

~Moon~