Reviews for Antiquity
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow. This is really good. You have a true talent in bring descriptions to life. I could see the doll as it decayed. Very dark. It was beautiful.

Cassandra
Forestwater chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I'm with "my own prince" in that I think you used a bit too much in the way of description - at least in the beginning. About halfway through you really hit your stride and it flowed much better. This was good and haunting, and I really liked the end, if not so much the beginning. Good job, and I look forward to more from you.

I'm just sad that I've never really had a toy or something that I've had a relationship like this with . . .
SarcasmIsPoetry chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
wow..this is SO cool..!
my own prince chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I'm at a loss for words at this piece. It's like, I can't decide which side of the spectrum I want to be standing on.

On one side, I feel that it was a bit too descriptive, like you're just chucking details at the readers' face.

One the other side, I love the way you describe things. You don't use the usual adjectives and you use similes and metaphors smoothly - giving us some great imagery.

But damn. Fucking creepy. Hahha.
Jackie chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I story gave me the feeling of helplessness... of course I've been feeling that a lot lately. But everything you love has to leave or change someday, and it usually happens slowly and you can't do anything to stop it...
Zelda-hime chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This reminds me of something from the Anime "Rozen Maiden" (I even listen to the season 1 theme song as I read this).

Very well written and very sad. I hate it when things that are so precious fall apart on us. This could very well describe a real person who is dying.

You have one Ganon's Realm of a gift. _