Reviews for Nacho
rakhi chapter 24 . 9/27
Loved it :)
I would just like to know whether you have started to write anything under your wattpad id jinx1089 yet. I have no doubt that you will rock there too :D
annayh44 chapter 24 . 9/5
hahaha Jee Such a Prev Boyfriend Ethan, . .Eh I dont know how Addie handle him but yeah he is goody good in prev way . .Aww I love this story. .Nacho has turn loyal Addie Finally ! hahaha
Guest chapter 23 . 8/29
*sigh* still fabsulous
Guest chapter 24 . 8/18
This was really funny and well written. Great job!
guest chapter 1 . 4/8
I just love this story, reading it for 3rd time already :)
Please share more of your works if u r still active.
PLEASE chapter 22 . 3/24
Do you have anymore stories that you wrote, cause I am an ablsolute fan of your writing.
I think that the s** as a bit too dramatic though, but the rest I love!
MYGOD chapter 24 . 3/24
I am young, and yet I am seeing this...
It's amazing!
ILOVETHIS chapter 12 . 3/24
OMG! I totally love this story, but I think that there should become more connection with Eathen and Addie
guest chapter 24 . 3/12
It is awesome, really!
Thnx for sharing :)
ajachowder1 chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
Lovely story and it made me laugh, if that doesn't deserve a favorite I don't know what does! :3
Aretice N. Treader chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
So... yeah. I can understand Nacho's concern. Ethan's point of view was pretty interesting.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
That was a really cute last-chapter-before-the-epilogue for this story. This story was written very well overall, and there weren't any huge holes in the plot. I really liked Ethan's character development throughout the story, going from the residential bad boy with an inappropriate mind to a very sweet guy who's always there and with a not-so-inappropriate mind. Very well done!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
People do like to jump to conclusions. I think Addie's crazy family is rather endearing. So, there were a couple of punctuation problems, such as missing commas, but this chapter was fine otherwise.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Um... Addie may not be the brightest crayon in the box. So, I don't really have much to say about this chapter because there are no mistakes that I've found. Anyway, this chapter was all right.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
I have a feeling that something really special is going to happen on Christmas. There weren't any mistakes that caught my eye. This chapter was very well-written from what I could see.
575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »