Reviews for Nacho
guest chapter 1 . 4/8
I just love this story, reading it for 3rd time already :)
Please share more of your works if u r still active.
PLEASE chapter 22 . 3/24
Do you have anymore stories that you wrote, cause I am an ablsolute fan of your writing.
I think that the s** as a bit too dramatic though, but the rest I love!
MYGOD chapter 24 . 3/24
I am young, and yet I am seeing this...
It's amazing!
ILOVETHIS chapter 12 . 3/24
OMG! I totally love this story, but I think that there should become more connection with Eathen and Addie
guest chapter 24 . 3/12
It is awesome, really!
Thnx for sharing :)
ajachowder1 chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
Lovely story and it made me laugh, if that doesn't deserve a favorite I don't know what does! :3
Aretice N. Treader chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
So... yeah. I can understand Nacho's concern. Ethan's point of view was pretty interesting.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
That was a really cute last-chapter-before-the-epilogue for this story. This story was written very well overall, and there weren't any huge holes in the plot. I really liked Ethan's character development throughout the story, going from the residential bad boy with an inappropriate mind to a very sweet guy who's always there and with a not-so-inappropriate mind. Very well done!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
People do like to jump to conclusions. I think Addie's crazy family is rather endearing. So, there were a couple of punctuation problems, such as missing commas, but this chapter was fine otherwise.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Um... Addie may not be the brightest crayon in the box. So, I don't really have much to say about this chapter because there are no mistakes that I've found. Anyway, this chapter was all right.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
I have a feeling that something really special is going to happen on Christmas. There weren't any mistakes that caught my eye. This chapter was very well-written from what I could see.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I hope Addie will stop denying that she likes Ethan because that would just be really sad after all he's done for her, including this. I think it's a good thing that Addie's venting and letting out her frustrations, but I don't think it was right for her to take it out on Ethan. I found one mistake. You wrote that Nacho's always running up to Ethan and liking him, but I think you meant licking in that particular sentence. Other than that, this chapter was really great.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Just so you know, your writing is still amazing even if you have writer's block. I hope Nacho's okay. I mean, none of this amazing story would have happened if it wasn't for him. Eva's a really great friend to Addie. This chapter was good.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
I watched the video. I love that trash can! So, one mistake that I'll point out is that you spelled Gaby's name as Gabby once, but that's all right. I think Ethan's growing impatient with Addie's denial because he seems to be getting bolder and bolder with each chapter, but that's also his personality. Anyway, this chapter was pretty good.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
Ethan seems to have impeccable timing, doesn't he? I think Addie should get medical attention for her eye, though. I didn't see any mistakes in this chapter. This chapter was really great, even though you had writer's block as you wrote this.
571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »