Reviews for Nacho
haha chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awesome! Is there a sequel to this? Please do one! :)
Neve chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
WOW! Jinx89- u are all kinds of awesome! We famous author, always remember u, ur stories & ur characters TOTALLY ROCK!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
I loved this story it was so cute and sweet. I loved nacho and ethan. You are an amazing wrighter keep up the good work.
LaurenDaGal chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
I absolutely loved this story, it was so funny and the characters were all really loveable, except ben obviously, aww it was so good:)
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
I really liked this story! Addie and Ethan's relationship was adorable. One of the thing's I really liked about this was how vulnerable Ethan was. I feel like in most stories on fictionpress people write the guy to be this cool, confident, smooth talker who doesn't have any flaws/is also confident in his abilities to get girls. In this it's obvious that although Ethan tries to be that guy he isn't and that just made him even more adorable for me! :)
Hey chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Street-SmartFighterGirl here :) Not bothered to sign in, so yeah. Anyways. This was such a cute story. Thumbs up for a job well done.
duchess chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
Wow, wow and double wow! This story is totally amazing- you should publish it. I would definitley buy it! :)
Blueberry Neko chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
I would be review 534... hahaha...
Blueberry Neko chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was funny... :)
Alenor chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
Love it! That's a cool story :)
Pnk chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Hi!, I read till the 2nd chapter of ur story and i just wanted to say that it's a really nice. I also wanted to point out that it's spelt as cliques not clicks.
Sahara chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Okay so I'm just starting to read your story and I LOVE IT! But than I clicked off my computer and forgot what's the name. I than Remembred Nacho. So I went on google to search it up and it said Wattpad - Nacho - it had the same description of your story. And people were reading your story. But it was on Wattpad. I guess someone confronted them and than they deleted their account and the story. This is one reason I don't use fictionpress , it's easy to copy and paste. I thought you should know this. But other than that I LOVE YOU STORY!
zombie-yoda-souleater chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Radio was
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
I really like this story! It's awesome and cute and I love Ethan!
Resurgem chapter 24 . 1/9/2013