Reviews for Nacho
ajachowder1 chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
Lovely story and it made me laugh, if that doesn't deserve a favorite I don't know what does! :3
Sapphire Faith chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
So... yeah. I can understand Nacho's concern. Ethan's point of view was pretty interesting.
Sapphire Faith chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
That was a really cute last-chapter-before-the-epilogue for this story. This story was written very well overall, and there weren't any huge holes in the plot. I really liked Ethan's character development throughout the story, going from the residential bad boy with an inappropriate mind to a very sweet guy who's always there and with a not-so-inappropriate mind. Very well done!
Sapphire Faith chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
People do like to jump to conclusions. I think Addie's crazy family is rather endearing. So, there were a couple of punctuation problems, such as missing commas, but this chapter was fine otherwise.
Sapphire Faith chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Um... Addie may not be the brightest crayon in the box. So, I don't really have much to say about this chapter because there are no mistakes that I've found. Anyway, this chapter was all right.
Sapphire Faith chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
I have a feeling that something really special is going to happen on Christmas. There weren't any mistakes that caught my eye. This chapter was very well-written from what I could see.
Sapphire Faith chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I hope Addie will stop denying that she likes Ethan because that would just be really sad after all he's done for her, including this. I think it's a good thing that Addie's venting and letting out her frustrations, but I don't think it was right for her to take it out on Ethan. I found one mistake. You wrote that Nacho's always running up to Ethan and liking him, but I think you meant licking in that particular sentence. Other than that, this chapter was really great.
Sapphire Faith chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Just so you know, your writing is still amazing even if you have writer's block. I hope Nacho's okay. I mean, none of this amazing story would have happened if it wasn't for him. Eva's a really great friend to Addie. This chapter was good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
I watched the video. I love that trash can! So, one mistake that I'll point out is that you spelled Gaby's name as Gabby once, but that's all right. I think Ethan's growing impatient with Addie's denial because he seems to be getting bolder and bolder with each chapter, but that's also his personality. Anyway, this chapter was pretty good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
Ethan seems to have impeccable timing, doesn't he? I think Addie should get medical attention for her eye, though. I didn't see any mistakes in this chapter. This chapter was really great, even though you had writer's block as you wrote this.
Sapphire Faith chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
To be honest, I'm not much of a fan of Justin Bieber, either. Anyway, I wonder when Addie is going to wake up and shake herself out of her state of serious denial. Ben must be really dense if he didn't see Addie and realize that she doesn't want him... but I suppose that's the point. I feel sorry for that five-year-old, too. Great job on the suspense and stuff. I didn't see any huge mistakes or anything worth noting in this chapter. This chapter has been written really well.
Sapphire Faith chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Karly knows way too much for an eleven-almost-twelve-year-old. I'm surprised Addie didn't start regretting the walk immediately. So, I didn't find any mistakes I haven't already mentioned in past reviews. This chapter was good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
It's a little weird that Ethan was at the party, but I guess it worked out because he saved Addie and whatnot. When did Ethan give Addie his jacket? Anyway, this chapter was pretty good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
I actually agree with Addie. Ben had some pretty good manners when he took her out for coffee. I wonder what happened to those manners. It seems to me that Addie is just going out with him to get on Ethan's nerves or to get her mind off of him or something. And I hope Addie goes to the game. This chapter was really good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
So, I did notice that the first time Hanna's name is mentioned (when she introduces herself to Addie), it is spelled with a second h. Ethan is so awkward when he's around his family. Anyway, this chapter was pretty good.
566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »