Reviews for Cybernetic Pizza
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is adorable :)
castiel89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hahaha! I must confess that I'm guilty of forwarding the ones I get as texts, not so much as emails. Some are too stupid than too. But the ones I do forward are like the friend ones that I'll send to remind my friends how important they are to me..

Maybe if I had a Nathan I'd think about sending the love ones to see if the coincidences happen! Ha.
the hopeless romance nerd chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
aww! i kinda wish this wasn't a oneshot!
AnnabelLloyd97 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is a really good story, I loved it
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Cute, I enjoyed this. Well done!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very cute! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
well i loved itD
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Cute story :)
Zadien chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Ah I like Sabrina - can totally relate to the history topic and D-day was fascinating. Love Europe history way more than any other kind.

Ooh creepy pizza guy, lol.

I love the names, Landon, Nathan, Samuel, *grin*

Eh, I take it back. I don't like Landon anymore. Dick. Who stands someone up for Prom? That's mean and why I think going solo to prom is the only way to enjoy yourself - that way you don't have to make sure someone else is having fun. Aw I like Nathan a lot, he's so sweet.

That made me laugh and I kind of needed that after today - it also inspired me to want to write, which is an odd thing because I haven't actually had the physical urge to write in a really long time. So thank you D
LocalYokel chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
er... were you drunk when you wrote this?

i was a bit disappointed with this story after having read "everybody wants ryan".

this was a good plot and everything but some of it was written in a really confusing way with phrases being all mixed up and bad grammar. you might want to read over it a bit.

i was surprised to see that no-one mentioned this in the reviews...
Unwritten Answers chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was cute. The emails were a nice touch, although a little awkward, but I liked the way they wrapped the story up nicely. Keep writing! I liked it. :)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I thought the whole chain mail thing was a little unnecessary, but this was cute (although weird that she suddenly decided to give him a chance? I can kinda see the justification but it's still a bit out of the blue). Still, I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
i loved this! this was amazing! i'm speechless

omg, i loved nathan.
simplicity0o1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
YEAH, MAN. This is so getting nominated for Best One-Shot the upcomng SKoW round.

Y'know, I just can't imagine Nathan looking like Key's dog 'cause that's kind of freaky. Just a little bit. Plus, I'm way too in love with Key's dog. xD Uhm, yeah, just ignore that. It's normal for a girl to be more attracted to a puppy than a guy, right? Right? I mean, that's how guys pick girls up, nowadays. They go walk their dogs and the girls will coo and pet the dog. Then the guy makes the whole "Can I get your number?" move. See, it's normal, girls are supposed to be more attracted to dogs than guys.

So, reading over your author's note, I think I might take back the whole "YEAH, MAN. This is so getting nominated for Best One-Shot." Because, you know what, I so did not con you.

Okay, maybe I did but you've got no proof. _

That aside, THANKYOU for the wonderful One-shot! :D You are the best AG I know.
Kanilla chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This one had me laughing over and over, sis.

Nathan is a really interesting character, I quite like him so it's a shame that we won't be seeing him again (most likely). Especially for his totally annoying attitude. I think the best moment in the entire one shot was when Samuel was about to mash Nathan's face -shashakes head-

And Sabrina's outburst of tears and laughter reminds me of my own outburst. Ahem, you know what I mean, because...then I went to bed :P

ps: how does love topping taste?

-K.