Reviews for A One Night Stand Turned Complicated
mylittleprincess chapter 35 . 12/29/2015
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!
chuckythecat chapter 34 . 12/27/2015
I JUST STARTED READING THIS STORY AND OMG IM SO HOOKED! PLEASE LET CAMILLE UNDERSTAND JACE I MEAN HES BEEN W HER THRU EVERYTHING SHE CANT JUST NOT GIVE HIM A CHANCE! AND TBH I LOVE JACE AND CAM THEYRE THW CUTEST EVER AND THE NEXT TIME THEY MAKE LOVE I WANT IT TO BE REAL MEANINGFUL (I hope I don't sound too demanding lol) ANYWAY I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! I KNOW YOURE PROLLY TOTES BUSY BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND FAST! I CANT WAIT!
mylittleprincess chapter 34 . 12/17/2015
Every person deserve another chance, more chapter please ;D
Guest chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
'i wouldn't know, honestly. My first instinct is always to bolt unless that said person stops me to the point where I'm cornered then I listen. No, Camille was not too harsh at all. Jace decided to throw all this at her, but I'm glad that she's giving him another chance. I've been given second chances before, and I'm thankful, still thankful, and could not believe that the person I've wronged stayed, chose to stay with me.

Love, love both POV. Gives you an idea what's going on. Anyway, I'm bracing myself for the worst like in Camille will again have her heart smashed to smithereens. But, she may just surprise us, or you the writer surprise, and come up with an alternate ending for her. A part of me does not want her to forgive anyone who banged her heart, but somehow, Camille has a very big heart, and may just decide for her own peace of mind to surrender to all the hurt and resentments and betrayals and move on. It's an incredible heavy load to be carrying when you have all these grievances against all these people. It was their choices to make to hurt her, to act without thinking about her, but everyone will suffer the consequences, and it may not come at all in their lifetimes, but may come to hunt back in the next generations or so. There's always consequences for every action; you sow what you reap.

thanks for the update.
Desdemona chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
this is great hurry though
mylittleprincess chapter 33 . 12/6/2015
next chapter pleases ;D
Jessica chapter 33 . 12/6/2015
HURRY AND UPDATE
Chrisi chapter 33 . 12/6/2015
Oh geez I'm definitely looking forward to the family's reactions. I don't think that Camille will react as strongly as Jace thinks, but his father will NOT be happy. He will do everything in his power to get rid of her. Definitely continue writing this :)
Desdemona chapter 31 . 12/3/2015
It is good, just continue please, I need to read all of it
Chrisi chapter 32 . 11/30/2015
I stayed up until 3am reading this, you have to continue. There's too many loose ends currently!
WanderLost27 chapter 30 . 5/4/2015
OH MY GOD
Reminder chapter 30 . 2/17/2015
Dam it! It's a percy Jackson thing. Thalia's inside joke with him. You updated!
Wassup chapter 20 . 2/17/2015
Nice
HayleiHutcherson chapter 30 . 1/7/2015
Please don't stop this story! I enjoy it so much and it's so good!
Jessica chapter 30 . 1/4/2015
please continue this story i love it! dont give up on it, im excited for what the second part entails!
265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »