Reviews for Weekends
LifeInTechnicolour chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So good! I loved it.
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I remember reading this a few years ago, I think. I thought I reviewed, but apparently not. :/

I really enjoyed this story; guess why I came back to it. I loved the drama and the plot, although missing certain aspects, was intriguing. I wish it had been longer, but then it may have felt like it was dragging on. So I enjoyed what you gave.

There were lots of unfinished and unclear things though. Like why Adam chose her balcony in the first place? And what ended up happening with his parents? It was sort of surprising that you didn't explain such things and instead skipped straight to '20 years later'.

But I still enjoyed it, and Scar's heartache caused tears to prick my eyes. :P Keep writing, coz it's the only way you can get better! (:

~SnoQueen
LyBhing chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I noticed some mistakes. :P

"Girl's our icky!" Shouldn't it be are not our? Also, there shouldn't be an apostrophe there.

"Everyday since we were, sixteen..." Comma alert, comma alert! I don't think it should be there. I don't know if the comma should be moved after sixteen, hm..

"The moment I met her, was the moment I began actually living not just getting by. So every minute of my life I owe to this beautiful woman in my arms."

Hm. Take out the comma after her, switch began and actually, and place a comma after living. I'm debating whether or not you should place another comma after life. I don't think so.

I don't know if there are any other and if so, I most likely forgot what they were. ._.

Anyways, I enjoyed reading it. :3

-Lyia.
DianaSweetie chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I loved your story it was great!

and i also agree with LavenderWolf i think it was funny, sweet, romantic especially the last part.
LavenderWolf chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
For your first story, this wasn't bad at all. There were a few mistakes, and it felt a little rushed at times, but I think it was funny, sweet, romantic, dramatic, and etc. in all of the right places. Good job :-)